Appraisement: good
Languages :

Arabic Mother Tongue
English conceivable

Computer Skills:
Highly skilled in Windows, MS Office

Short story

The Bat and the Weasels

A Bat who fell upon the ground and was caught by a Weasel pleaded to be spared his life. The Weasel refused, saying that he was by nature the enemy of all birds. The Bat assured him that he was not a bird, but a mouse, and thus was set free. Shortly afterwards the Bat again fell to the ground and was caught by another Weasel, whom he likewise entreated not to eat him. The Weasel said that he had a special hostility to mice. The Bat assured him that he was not a mouse, but a bat, and thus a second time escaped.

The Tortoise and the Hare

The hare was once boasting of his speed before the other animals. "I have never yet been beaten," said he, "when I put forth my full speed. I challenge anyone here to race with me."

The tortoise said quietly, "I accept your challenge."

"That is a good XXXX," said the hare. "I could dance around you all the way."

"Keep your boasting until you've beaten," answered the tortoise. "Shall we race?"

So a course was fixed and a start was made. The hare darted almost out of sight at once, but soon stopped and, to show his contempt for the tortoise, lay down to have a nap. The tortoise plodded on and plodded on, and when the hare awoke from his nap, he saw the tortoise nearing the finish line, and he could not catch up in time to save the race.

The Mouse, the Frog, and the Hawk

A Mouse who always lived on the land, by an unlucky chance formed an intimate acquaintance with a Frog, who lived for the most part in the water. The Frog, one day intent on mischief, bound the foot of the Mouse tightly to his own. Thus joined together, the Frog first of all led his friend the Mouse to the meadow where they were accustomed to find their food. After this, he gradually led him towards the pool in which he lived, until reaching the very brink; he suddenly jumped in, dragging the
Mouse with him. The Frog enjoyed the water amazingly, and swam croaking about, as if he had done a good deed. The unhappy Mouse was soon suffocated by the water, and his dead body floated about on the surface, tied to the foot of the Frog. A Hawk observed it, and, pouncing upon it with his talons, carried it aloft. The Frog, being still fastened to the leg of the Mouse, was also carried off a prisoner, and was eaten by the Hawk.

How can I help my community?

In our garden I have planted some plants, like melon, tomato and other plants. I can get useful from these plants, but the question is how can I help my community by it?
Of course we know that the plants produces energy that it's need it by photosynthesis process which consumes CO2 and produces oxygen and that decreases the effects of the global warming which provides a better future for the upcoming generations.

Last week, I went to visit my cousin in the hospital, when I arrived there I heard the nurses that they want a donor because there is a patient who he wants a blood, I went quickly to the doctor to donate some of my blood to the patient, when he woke up from his coma he thanked so much.

“It’s almost impossible to study at home!”

There are many problems that confront the students one of famous problems as they said “It’s almost impossible to study at home!” Here are some tips that help you to avoid this problem.
You want to study at home but you can’t, the home is very noisy and you get nervous, you can’t do any thing, what is the solution??
First, take a cup of tea this will calm down your nerves. Try to clear your mind before you start studying, also the home is noisy? “Get rid of all distraction” advises Ahmed. Try to go to another quiet room if there isn’t you can escape to the general library.
Secondly, if you think that studying alone is boring you can study with your friends that will make it more interesting and enjoyable.
Finally, as I see that the parents have to help their sons by preparing the air to study with a noiseless place.

It's time
It's time to give
It's time to forgive
All your relatives and friends
It's time to give
It's time to live
Honestly with no pretends
It's time to share
It's time to care
About every move you make
It's time to share
And time to declare
The hope in my heart won't
break
It will never break
It's time to speak
Not to be weak
It's time to stand up for right
It's time to seek
The highest peak
And to struggle with all your might
It's time to strive
And to survive
In this big chaotic place
It's time to fly
With your head high
So that you are not pushed down
It's time to eye
The endless sky
And to reach out for your crown
It's time to glow
From head to toe
To look like a shining star
It's time to flow
And to let go
To heal every wound and scar
It's time to make
And not to break
The bond that you left behind
It's time to grace
A smiling face
Alone
I know this place from time of old,
Dark, scary and very cold.
To be left alone to stand and stare,
Out of the shadows of despair,
To be left to feel so tired and stranded,
The doubt of a liar branded?

With no-one there to understand,
Who's with me to hold my hand?
Left to cry myself asleep,
I alone will secrets keep,
For I must learn how to cope,
From this dark place with little hope.

Heavy baggage forever to be carrying,
Will it prevent me from marrying?
Can I ever again feel whole?
At least this has to be my goal.
All I long for is a hug and a cuddle,
But that's what started this awful muddle.

I tell you one thing that's a definite must,
A dependable man to love and trust,
One that's patient and tolerant of baggage,
To sweep me off in a golden carriage,
To a new life, uninhibited and free,
But most of all to love me for me.

But that sort of thing only happens in books,
And besides, I know I don't have the looks,
Someone please strike a match or a light,
Just so I know an end is in sight,
I know I won't feel like this forever,
I would like to think I'm just that little bit clever.

But please will someone share my path?
To chat to drink and have a laugh,
To say everything will be all right,
To share my load and make it light,
Now it's time for this to end,
Guess what I need is a very close friend.

The moral
The Traveler and His Dog
A TRAVELER about to set out on a journey saw his Dog stand at the door stretching himself. He asked him sharply: "Why do you stand there gaping? Everything is ready but you, so come with me instantly." The Dog, wagging his tail, replied: "O, master! I am quite ready; it is you for whom I am waiting." The loiterer often blames delay on his more active friend.
The Moral: look to yourself before looking to the others
The Lion and the Mouse
A LION was awakened from sleep by a Mouse running over his face. Rising up angrily, he caught him and was about to kill him, when the Mouse piteously entreated, saying: "If you would only spare my life, I would be sure to repay your kindness." The Lion laughed and let him go. It happened shortly after this that the Lion was caught by some hunters, who bound him by st ropes to the ground. The Mouse, recognizing his roar, came gnawed the rope with his teeth, and set him free, exclaim "You ridiculed the idea of my ever being able to help you, expecting to receive from me any repayment of your favor; I now you know that it is possible for even a Mouse to con benefits on a Lion."
The Moral: don’t abhor any one even the mouse