صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 12
    عضو نشيط الصورة الرمزية دارت الأيام
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2008
    الدولة
    الإمارات- رأس الخيمة.
    المشاركات

Jdeed2 برجراف التعبير من إعدادي (( مهم جداً لمصلحتكم ))

انا اليوم سويت لكم برجراف من إعدادي (( علي جمعة )) من مدرسة شعم

أتمنى منكم أن تستفيدوا

Proud to be Emirati

The UAE is a modern , small country in the Arabian Peninsula. It a muslim country. It is a beautiful country with interesting places. The capital is Abu Dhabi. The UAE is a tourism country. In my view, it is the best country in the world. It has a prefect educational system. There are seven emirates in the UAE. It has smart and clever leaders. It has the tallest building in the world, called Burj Khalifa, it is in Dubai. H.H.Sheikh Khalifa is the leader of the UAE.

I’m proud of the UAE of many reasons. First, The Global Village bustled with energy. Second, the traditional games, food, dances, handicrafts, and music give a deep sense of pride. Third, I am proud that the UAE is today a wealthy, modern nation. Fourth, I love most is folk dancing-especially Al Razeef. Fifth, I am also proud of the traditional sport of my nation-particularly camel racing. Sixth, I am proud of our maritime tradition. Races are hold at weddings and festivals.

Finally, I am proud of our maritime tradition like pearl-fishing. It provided great wealth to our people. I love to learn more information about the UAE.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Famous person

There are many famous persons in our life. They are famous because of their works. In the UAE there are many famous people. Now I’m going to write about Saif Khalil as a famous person in our life. He is talented young writer. He is 19 years old. He has already written a novel about the character, Amir, is an aspiring author. Amir like Saif Khalil. Amir and Saif Khalil are XXXX Emirati. They share the same dreams o wanting to become an author. They went to a school attends evening creative writing classes.

I like Saif Khalil because he have a wonderful mind to think more and write novels about people who are know them in his life. The writing gives the writer good and wonderful character in the life and the people. I like writing short stories about scene I saw it in my daily life. The writing gives great feels to be a part of something that show Emirates in a different light. Saif Khalil is already proud to be as Emirati. Young Emirates can become successful in any field if they put their minds to it .

Saif Khalil is a model to follow hem because he is a young and wonderful writer and he advise the young Emirates to put their minds in important fields to achieve the success. He wants to pursue the writing as a career and he like to publish a series of books of poetry.

At last, I advise the children to put their mind in important fields to achieve the success and learn more about the famous persons in our life.

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2008
    الدولة
    الإمارات- رأس الخيمة.
    المشاركات

افتراضي

وين الردود ؟؟ !!! ؟؟ على الأقل بس شكر

عضو جديد الصورة الرمزية BADOOOR.TEM
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2010
    المشاركات

افتراضي

مشكورة ي الغالية

عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2012
    المشاركات

افتراضي

يعطيج العافييييييييية ً حبيبتي

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2008
    الدولة
    الإمارات- رأس الخيمة.
    المشاركات

افتراضي

لو سمحتوا تأكدوا من اني ولد ولا بنت لأني مو من الادب تقولولي جي , انا طالب من راس الخيمة ,,, ’’’ ,,,

عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2009
    المشاركات

افتراضي

التعبير مسرووق انا اعرف من وين مسروق عيب عليك تسرق ياخي

عضو جديد الصورة الرمزية سواف الاهلاوي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2012
    المشاركات

افتراضي

thaaaaanks boy