Me as an English teacher, Shamsa, usually gives my students different topics to write about. the day before yesterday i gave them a topic about our beautiful country, The UAE, and they wrote very creative paragraphs and i want to share them with you. here are some of the paragraphs for the fo]llowing students: Shaikah Abdullah 9/1l

[U]My countr[/U]y

im going to write about my country the UAE. the that i was born and live in. Abu dhabi is the capital of the UAE. it is the Arabian Gulf. Shaikh Khalifa Zayed is the president. i love my country and i feel happy towards my country because it is my country. even if i travelled to another country. the UAE will be the best in my eyes. and i cant talk about because it is in my heart and no wards can express my feeling towards it. the things that me love my country more than other is our presidents . they are every thing to me. they are good and generous to us. what else we need or want. thank you my presidents for every thing you are doing for us . love you all and love my countr
y