In the beginning I thought that I won't be able to ride horse , and I will not have opportunity to do it , and also I thought that I won't get to it , but it was different of what I expected . I
just started practicing riding horse in our farm . in the first week . I tried to ride horse and failed to ride the horse properly . at that time I thought that I will never be able to ride horse because this talent is hard and few people , can do it . Riding horse is not only a dream for me , no no !! it is a decision . on the second day I get up and tried again and again , at this times I heard a very high clapping , oh !! , it's my dad's . This gave me self confidence . This makes me achieve the impossible . I started to go to ride horse with my dad everyday and he started advising me " if you don’t achieve you aim , never have faith in yourself "
Now , I realized that I need to ride horse . in the first week I rode the horse for half an hour , I fell down , I realized that the riding horse is not an easy thing for all the people . The second time I rode the horse I rode it properly , because I know more information from my dad . My Dad showed me some pictures when he rode the horses , I just asked him :" why you ride this horses ? " He answered : " because I'm good at riding horse and mohammed bin zayed took me to alhsn fort , and let me ride all the horses , and this is a gift from Mohammed Bin Zayed , But he told me that I cant ride the horse all the time because we live in a very special community which has special traditions that we have to follow and respect . " when he told me this I only walked miserably , because I thought of all the world's and the people who we live with .
Also he told me that I should not think of all the people and that I can achieve the impossible because ''nobody is a nobody , everybody is somebody'' .