تقرير عن الشيخ زايد بللغة الأنجليزي ..

H.H.Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan was born in Al Nahyan family in 1918. However, he was the ruler of Abu Dhabi since 1966. He was the youngest of the four sons of Sheikh Sultan bin Zayed. In this essay I am going to introduce my ideas about Sheikh Zayed, which include achievements and ambitions.

There are some achievements that Sheikh Zayed did. The most important achievement is second December, when we remember the history of the United Arab Emirates. In addition, the United Arab Emirates contain seven regions for instance: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman. Moreover, the second plus is he grew up in the desert, which he changed in to green land.

On the second of November we heard the worse news that I had ever heard and it shocked all the people a round the world. Firstly, I didn’t believe what happened because I didn’t think that one day I will lose my father Zayed, I didn’t prepared myself to face that day and no body accepted the life without Sheikh Zayed.

In conclusion, I think that Sheikh Zayed is a jealous man. Also, in my opinion, the life without Sheikh Zayed is more difficult for each nation. Finally, people for all counties always would thanks him.