النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4
    عضو جديد الصورة الرمزية ألأسودي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2010
    المشاركات

افتراضي براقراف انجليزي ^^

Voluntary work

Each year, thousands of tourists come to visit my country the UAE .It is the most
    beautiful country in the region. What makes me angry that some people don t care
    about the cleanliness of our country.

I enjoy working in the community. Every year I and my friends
    Choose a different project to work on. This year, every Saturday, we pick up
    trash in the public parks. It does not seem very nice, but we think it is an
    important job. There is a lot of litter blowing around and it makes the parks
    look pretty ugly. We like to think that we made them look beautiful again.

I really feel proud when I serve my community. I advise all people to
    work together to make our country a beautiful place to visit and to live in.

Voluntary work (volunteering)

I help out my community in many different ways. this year ,I'm helping out at a school for children with special needs. I take them out for walks and help them with their studies. I've also worked with wildlife in the past. That was cool, too

During the week , I visit elderly people who live in care homes. Some of them don’t have many visitors and they love having someone to talk to. On weekends, I help out in the public library. I put the books back on the XXXXves , make sure the library is tidy, and help people find what they're looking for. I love books so it's perfect for me. I only stated doing community service about three months ago but I'm really enjoying it.

Volunteering teaches you responsibility. It teaches you kindness and it also teaches you how to feel with others who are in need.

دعوآتكم .

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة ألأسودي ; 05-06-2013 الساعة 04:30 PM

عضو جديد الصورة الرمزية امبراطورة الاحزان
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    الدولة
    عراق
    المشاركات

افتراضي

مشكوووووره حياني وما تقصرين وانشاء الله الله يوفقج

عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل