النتائج 1 إلى 1 من 1
    عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2013
    المشاركات

Jdeed2 "midnight Killer" a story wriiten by the student Fatima Yousif

this is a short story written by the most creative student Fatima Yousif. I kied her story and i'd like it to share it with you...Hope you enjoy it

The Midnight killer

“THE MIDNIGHT KILLER STRIKES AGAIN! TWO YOUNG WOMEN DIED!” shouted the little newspaper boy with a pile of newspapers around him ,I would prefer to keep looking around at those people with lies they hide instead of reading about someone’s death ,my name is Adam Dryden 17 years old detective also known as ..”The black detective, master of the night, killer of lies, Death’s best friend, the two faced detective, good day Mr. Dryden..” Said sir Claude Phantomhive , making me stand up from the bench I was sitting on “Yes sir Claude I do think it is a good day as it appears to be..” I said looking at the skies with a little smile on my face , removing that little smile from my face I looked back at him “well then Sir Claude what brings you here today? I don’t often see you out of your mansion..” I said looking right into his Grey eyes “you see-“ there you go it is something about the midnight killer and I am sure about it “You see the midnight killer have been striking for a bit too much and I think this needs to end that is why I came to you Mr. Dryden.. please find this killer, why do I want you to find him? You see those two young women who died yesterday are my younger sisters they are very dear to me and I would wish to know who killed them and might even kill him” said sir Claude with a sad gaze in his eyes “well then sir as you wish I will bring you this man or woman or creature..” I said walking away without saying good-bye .. that is my way of saying goodbye.
    (After 1 day )
    It is 12 AM at midnight the time has come for the killer to rise and to fall into the darkness once again , I stood at the middle of the town center waiting for this killer to arrive “DEATH IN THE WAY!” someone yelled from the sky? No the sound appears to be coming from the ground , A man pops out of the ground with a scythe in his hand a shining silver scythe the look of it makes you leave earth and come back after seven days but why was he yelling death in the way? “young man what are you doing here?” asked someone standing behind me I could feel this person breathing , I am not a chicken to not look back that is why I show no fear to nothing , “what is with you young man?” the person asked pointing a scythe to my neck from looking at this scythe it is the same shining silver one that I would want to show no fear to , all I could do is switch places by making him be the one with the scythe pointed to his neck, doing what I had in my mind made me fail due to my short height I fell down on my back while he was still standing there looking down at me with a grin on his face “teeth.. those are not human teeth..” I said laying on the ground “did you real believe that liar Claude? Mr. Dryden or should I say Death’s best friend..” said the man with the scythe standing there with a grin on his face “how do you know my name? how do you know Sir Claude?” I asked out of curiosity to see his answer “were you excepting any less from a death god from a first rank? Remember I could even change your destiny and do whatever I want to you…” said the death god or that is what he says he is , I stood up and looked at him with a weird look on my face “what about the deaths? That been going on lately?” I asked him it is better to show the truth “suicide those pitiful humans have got nothing better to do than suicide because they are pitiful..” said the death god patting on my back “and if you were wondering about how they do it and why only at 12 AM midnight? Some of them have read a lot of books about death gods they heard that death gods appears at 12 midnight to gather the souls and kill some souls too .. they took advantage of that to say that there is a so called killer who killed all those people so my dear friend it is all a lie…” said the death god “I will see you later when it is time.. good bye” said the death good disappearing into thin air I am not surprised it is nothing new it is all a lie just the same as everything else.. our life our love our fate our hopes it is all a big lie, I would rather make that lie get out of it hiding place instead of living a lie and telling yourself it is true while you know that it is a lie , A liar begins with making falsehood appear like truth, and ends with making truth itself appear like falsehood. Said William Shenstone , I agree with you Shenstone .

-Written by: Fatima Yousif
    -School: Al.Sidra School
    -Supervised by: T. Shamsa Al.Thabahi
    الملفات المرفقة الملفات المرفقة

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •