UAE
    المشاركات

افتراضي امتحان الفصل الاول مع الحل

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاتة
    امتحان الفصل الاول راح يكون قصة عن
    adventure وانا اليوم جبت لكم قصة
    ما عليك الا تحفظها وعلامة كاملة بأذن الله

My adventure in the desert
    I decided my father and my friends go to the desert in the UAE on Thursday, was on holiday. We went in the Land Cruiser, had four large tires. Was our number ten, the car was very full, he told us to not need to connect the seat belts, and while we're on the road and we faced some difficulties in walking because the earth is not flat, sandy dunes and our part so that the car skidded and paste in the sand.
    We were waiting for hours to take it out of the sand, but to no avail. We were busy in finding a solution to remove the car and suddenly he turned to his successor Muhammad saw some Bedouins on camels, and when he saw us laughed and told us the first time we see people of the city attached to their car in the sand. Help us nomads in our car out of the sand and they told us again that we bring with us many of the withdrawal of the car and bring in two cars and not one car. We thanked them for helping us, and we completed the adventure in the desert until the dissolution of the darkness and back to the city happy, and told us our flight school and was impressed by the students.
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة زعيم المدارس ; 06-12-2012 الساعة 01:01 PM

عضو متألق الصورة الرمزية زعيم المدارس
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2010
    الدولة
    UAE
    المشاركات

افتراضي

احب اقول لكم اني ناقل القطعة من نفس المنتدى لكن موضع قديم فحبيت اجددة للافادة

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •