النتائج 21 إلى 23 من 23
    عضو نشيط الصورة الرمزية مناير الجسمي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    الدولة
    u.A.E
    المشاركات

افتراضي

الاستاذ قال لنا الموضوع يمكن يكون عن الفصول الاربعة او عن التعليم في الامارات

تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    الدولة
    u.A.E
    المشاركات

افتراضي

Seasons in the year او education in the uae او the weather in the uae او your favorite season او your favorite subject

تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    الدولة
    u.A.E
    المشاركات

افتراضي

A Day at the beach
    Last holiday, my friends and I decided to go to the beach. It was a sunny day and we wanted to have some fun. So we packed some food and drove to the beach We arrived at 10 o’clock and we were very excited to see the blue water. First , we played afootball match for half an hour. Then , we swam in the cool water and had a swimming competition. I was very happy to be the inner Suddenly, one of our friends cut his foot on a broken bottle. Unfortunately, he was badly injured and he was bleeding. Was saw there wasrubbish everywhere. We took him to the nearest hospital. Later, we decided to do something about the rubbish. In fact, we tried to makEpeople aware of the dangers of littering. We made some posters about the importance of keeping the beach clean.

Finally, we noticed there was a big change in people’s behavior and the beach was clean again. People knew that they should take care of the environment to be safe

صفحة 3 من 3 الأولىالأولى 123

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •