النتائج 1 إلى 9 من 9
    عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2009
    الدولة
    الامارات
    المشاركات

افتراضي تكفؤووؤن أبآآآه ضروؤوؤوري ولا بتعطيني صفر >< ..~> بلييييييز دشوا كلكم

ابله الانجلييزي عطتنا واااجب > نللللخص الكلام اللي تحت الفقرات تلخييص مبسسسط على ششكل نقااط ..~> بس المعلوؤمآت المهمة عن الكآتب >>>>> تكفؤووووووووووووووون سسسسسسآآعدؤوؤوني ><
    Childhood:

-

-

always close to his father, and more so to his Alan Alexander Milne was born January 18, 1882, the youngest of three sons to Sarah Maria and John Vine Milne. His father ran a school for young boys, Henley House, in which Alan, and his older brothers, David Barrett Milne (Barry) and Kenneth John Milne (Ken) grew up in.
    John Vine Milne was the eldest son of a Congregational minister (William Milne, who married Harriet Newell Barrett while a missionary in Jamaica in 1845) and had served in many odd jobs before settling on teaching. He had been a clerk in the counting-house of a biscuit factory, apprenticed in an engineering firm, and was an usher in various schools before he finally earned his BA and became a school teacher. JV married Sarah Maria HeginXXXXam (called Maria in the family) on August 27, 1878.

My only regret was that we had no daughters. But my wife used to always say, "Sons are good enough for me." (Thwaite, AA Milne , 6)
    JV had said that the boys were extremely close with their mother, going to her with their troubles before seeing him and constantly spending time with her. Alan had a different opinion.

I don't think I ever really knew her. When I was a child I neither experienced, nor felt the need of, that mother-love of which one reads so much...She may...have felt that Papa was so good at playing with a child, and amusing a child, and making a child love him, that she oughtn't to interfere there...She was restfully aloof. ( Autobiography , 37)
    Alan was brother Ken.

Father and mother had always determined that there should be no favourites in their family. The three of us were to be treated alike: to be give equal affection and equal opportunites. In practice the affections are not so easily controlled. There was never any doubt that Barry was Mother's darling and that I was Father's, leaving poor old Ken to take second place in XXXX their hearts, and first in mine and Barry's. (
    Ken would remain Alan's closest friend up until his death in 1929
    Education
    Alan first started taking classes at Henley House, his father's school. Among his teachers there was one HG Wells, who would one day go on to be a famous author and a dear friend to Alan. From Henley House, he went to Westminster School (he detested the food there, and constantly stated that he was always hungry), then decided to attend Cambridge on a mathematics scholarship. His choice of Cambridge over Oxford was not based on any academic standards, but more so due to The Granta , a humorist publication produced at Cambridge.
    My friend...and I stood looking at this copy of The Granta , and suddenly he said, "You ought to go to Cambridge and edit that." So I said quite firmly, "I will." ( Autobiography , 149)
    Through correspondence, Alan and Ken collaborated on light verse which was published in The Granta under the initials AKM, a mixture of Alan and Ken's. After about two years, Ken withdrew from the partnership, and Alan went on to writing material solo, and fulfilling his goal of being the editor of The Granta . During the years that Alan was publishing The Granta , the publication made quite a turn-around in readership, gaining a large following. Alan's greatest pleasure at the time came from light verse and the challenge of rhyme.
    JV had set aside roughly £1000 for his sons to use after they had finished with their schooling, and Alan used this money to move to London and begin a career as an author. He calculated that he had enough to last him two years; the money ran out in sixteen months. However, Alan was earning a small amount of money writing articles freelance, which he would send to newspapers, as well as publications such as Punch . He made the most money from articles published in the St James Gazette . HG Wells had suggested to Alan that a series of articles he had written for the St James Gazette could be the basis for a book. In March 1905, Lovers in London was published. In 1915, Milne answered an inquiry about it:
    It is out of print fortunately; I haven't even a copy myself. But I read my brother's copy the other day with mixed feelings; gladness that it was out of print, shame that I once thought it so good, pride that I had advanced so much since then. I hope you will never come across it. (Thwaite, AA Milne , 115)
    Alan would later buy back the copyright on the book for £5 to prevent a reprint of the book when he was a more well-known author.
    عائلة Family

ولدت ألان ألكسندر ميلن 18 يناير 1882 ، وكان أصغر من ثلاثة ابناء لماريا سارة وجون ميلن فاين.Alan Alexander Milne was born January 18, 1882, the youngest of three sons to Sarah Maria and John Vine Milne. His father ran a school for young boys, Henley House, in which Alan, and his older brothers, David Barrett Milne (Barry) and Kenneth John Milne (Ken) grew up in.
    John Vine Milne was the eldest son of a Congregational minister (William Milne, who married Harriet Newell Barrett while a missionary in Jamaica in 1845) and had served in many odd jobs before settling on teaching. He had been a clerk in the counting-house of a biscuit factory, apprenticed in an engineering firm, and was an usher in various schools before he finally earned his BA and became a school teacher. JV married Sarah Maria HeginXXXXam (called Maria in the family) on August 27, 1878.
    My only regret was that we had no daughters. But my wife used to always say, "Sons are good enough for me." (Thwaite, AA Milne , 6)
    JV had said that the boys were extremely close with their mother, going to her with their troubles before seeing him and constantly spending time with her. Alan had a different opinion.
    I don't think I ever really knew her. When I was a child I neither experienced, nor felt the need of, that mother-love of which one reads so much...She may...have felt that Papa was so good at playing with a child, and amusing a child, and making a child love him, that she oughtn't to interfere there...She was restfully aloof. ( Autobiography , 37)
    Alan was always close to his father, and more so to his brother Ken..وكان والد ووالدة يتحدد دائما أن يكون هناك أي المفضلة في عائلتهم.
    Life Influences:
    Milne stories have influenced a lot of the community and Milne did not write those affected by the work of Milne, but these stories have affected the lives of Milne. Milne has seemed to write because he was loved and becauseAlan first started taking classes at Henley House, his father's school. Among his teachers there was one HG Wells, who would one day go on to be a famous author and a dear friend to Alan. From Henley House, he went to Westminster School (he detested the food there, and constantly stated that he was always hungry), then decided to attend Cambridge on a mathematics scholarship. His choice of Cambridge over Oxford was not based on any academic standards, but more so due to The Granta , a humorist publication produced at Cambridge.

The Death of AA Milne-Winnie the Pooh
    In October 1952, AA Milne had a stroke, for the next three years he was to lead life an invalid, with the truth that his beloved son resented him for his stories and would seldom return to see his farther on his death bed.
    . On January 31st, 1956 Alan Alexander Milne Died

عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2009
    الدولة
    الامارات
    المشاركات

افتراضي

تكفوؤؤؤؤؤؤؤؤؤؤؤؤن ابآآآآآآآآه ضرؤوووووووووووووووري ><

عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2009
    الدولة
    الامارات
    المشاركات

افتراضي

حرآآآآآآآم عليييييييكم >>>>>> 9 مشآهدآآآآآت ولآ حد يرددد >< ..~> والله انآ اباه ضروؤؤري ><

عضو متألق الصورة الرمزية خبيرة بحوث
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2011
    الدولة
    دبي / الامارات العربية المتحدة
    المشاركات

افتراضي

1) Alexander Milne was born January 18, 1882, the youngest of three sons to Sarah Maria and John Vine Milne.
    2) He was a child I neither experienced, nor felt the need of, that mother-love of which one reads so much
    3) Alan first started taking classes at Henley House, his father's school.
    4) The Death of AA Milne-Winnie the Pooh
    In October 1952

5) On January 31st, 1956 Alan Alexander Milne Died

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2011
    الدولة
    المشاركات

افتراضي

يلااااااااااااا طيف دشي حليتلج اللي تبينة

عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2009
    الدولة
    الامارات
    المشاركات

افتراضي

تسسسلمييين خبيييره بحؤوؤوث ..~> بسس المسس مآ تبآآه جييييه >< ..~

مثلا Childhood: > مثلا > يكؤوؤن تلخيييصه >> في اربع نفآط او 5 او 6 > يعني 5 أو 6 سسطؤور وهيييك ..~> يعني مآ تبآ الموضوع كآمل ب5 سطؤور > يعني طل عنوان تلخييصه يكوؤن فخمس سسسطوؤر ..~
    ^
    ^
    يآآآآرب فهمتوااا ><
    ^
    ^
    ونفسسس الششي للبآآقي >< ..~

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2011
    الدولة
    المشاركات

افتراضي

Childhood

Alan Alexander Milne was born January 18, 1882,
    .the youngest of three sons to Sarah Maria and John Vine Milne
    .Father and mother had always determined that there should be no favourites in their family
    The three of us were to be treated alike: to be give equal affection and equal opportunites

Education

.Alan first started taking classes at Henley House, his father's school
    Alan and Ken collaborated on light verse which was published in The Granta under the initials AKM, a mixture of Alan and Ken's.
    Alan Alexander Milne was born January 18, 1882
    Alan was always close to his father, and more so to his brother Ken

Life Influences

Milne stories have influenced a lot of the community and Milne did not write those affected by the work of Milne, but these stories have affected the lives of Milne.

The Death of AA Milne-Winnie the Pooh

In October 1952, AA Milne had a stroke
    On January 31st, 1956 Alan Alexander Milne Died

و صرااااااااااحة واااااااايد تعبت علية
    يا ليت تستفيدين منة
    ومرة ثانية تعلمي كيف تلخصين ولو ما كنتي تعرفين انا بعلمج

عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2009
    الدولة
    الامارات
    المشاركات

افتراضي

حيآآآآآتي والله ..~> تسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسلميييييييييييين ورببببي تعَببببتتتتتج ويَآآآآآي >< ..~

ورررربببببببي يوؤوؤوفققققج يآرب > وبدعييييييلج ي قلللللبي + Thanx sOoOOoOo much <3 ...~

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2011
    الدولة
    المشاركات

افتراضي

العفوووووووو يا قلبي

وشكرا على الدعاوي الحلووووووووووووة

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع