برقراف برقراف.docx

عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2011
    المشاركات

افتراضي

الامارات
    الاماراتMy country
    My country is UAE .It is in Asia in the region of the middle east .It has an area about 83.000SQ KM . It lies on the south of the Arabian Gulf and west of Gulf of Oman . It is bordered to the south and east Saudi Arabia and to the west with Omen . Almost two –thirds of the land area is desert .The UAE has a lot of mountains like Hafeet mount and it has no rivers .The capital of my country is Abu Dhabi

الواجب"Home work" This word mean a night mare for a lot of students. That’s not a strange reaction. We accept it when student get stress. I'm one of these student who used to have this problem. I was always complaining from the major of homework's that I had, but after a lot of time I found my own way to avoid the stress. I will share it with you. First don’t delay the work of today for tomorrow and try to finish your homework's early. If you really want write it down. Always start by the most difficult homework so you finish faster while you r mind still active. If you find any difficulty ask your parents. They could help you a lot and involving them in your homework is for your benefit. Taking breaks is a very good reward you could give it to your self ,because after hard work your mind need to have rest so it will be fresh. Everybody is different so don’t accept that you and your friend will finish at the same.

برجراف عن الغضب
    Lots of us looks like an explosion when we get anger. Some times you just can’t control your self specially if it’s a big problem. Although anger is a normal thing and we all felt it, but it gets out of control and turns into disaster. How to avoid this exploding? This what I’m going to talk about. Breath deeply, and repeat optimistic words ” calm down , take it easy , every problem have a solution .” cause after while you will start to convince yourselfAlways take a break. Don’t say the first thing that comes to your mind, slow down give your mind a chance to understand the conditions , so you wont feel guilty after relaxing.
    It’s better if you change your environment, some times the please you are in increase your irritation. For an example ,if you where in an comfort place it can help you to think better and to calm down.
    Hope is everywhere, If you didn't find it , create it. Keep in your mind that every thing happens for a reason and look at the bright
    كيف تنصح صديقك لنجاح في الامتحان/ success, what is important is that you do your best to achieve your goals to pass the exam; you abide by the advice from your teacher, parents and friends whose knows very well about it. Some ways in order to pass the exams are, first, Manage yourself, Plan your time and keep yourself healthy by eating well and have time for study, leave whatever you want to do like chatting in internet , watching T.V or going out with friends , I suggest you to concentrate on what you are studying , be sure you choose a place which no body disturb you to feel relax when you study
    Finally you should work hard to finish in due time. Being a successful and pass in the exams it doesn't happen in one day only it take time to achieveSuccess can really be defined in many ways. Whatever personal meaning you

مجال الدراسة / The first problem that faces student after they graduate from school is picking there studying field.
    This is a very important issue, because your whole future will depend on this decision. Here you are some tips that can helpyou in taking your decision.
    Value your mental and physical skills. This evaluation helps you to limit your skills and to limit the fields that you can study." It's very important to know your skills" said Miss Hala. Consider your interests, because every one of us produce more when he study something he like. My father always says to me" you would be happier and butter if you study something you like"Do some searches and ask other people about their opinion. Searching could show you the required fields and advice is ever in want.
    Be

2- Pollution التلوث
    Polluting the environment has become a serious problem in each country. There are many pollutants such as cars and rubbish. Dumping waste in the sea causes water pollution. Also, cutting down forests and poaching animals will destroy wildlife. I think that we should use unleaded petrol and fit cars with converts which remove many of the harmful gases. Laws should be issued to ban polluting the environment. Finally, planting more trees will help us to solve the problem of desertification

3- Desert الصحراء
    Deserts are definitely one of the harshest places to live. They are massive and cover about 40% of the worlds land area. They are full of sand dunes and oases. Some deserts consist mainly of stones and rocks, with no sand in it. The temperature in these kinds of deserts is very hot and dry. Other deserts like the Canadian Tundra is very cold. People can’t live in deserts because of the temperature and the lack of water. Only Bedouin can live there. They use the camel as a means of transport. Some kinds of animals reptiles can live in the deserts like the camel, the fox ,snakes, scorpions . . .est. The rain is very rare in the hot deserts. The thorny plants can live there. In short, deserts are not the right place to
    live in because of the weather and the lack of water.

— -- — —
    4- The importance of sport اهمية الرياضة
    — Sports and exercises play an important role in our daily life. Everyone can benefit from exercise. You should do some physical activity at least three times per week. Regular exercise will keep your heart and lungs healthy, make you stronger, keep you healthier, and make you look better and make you feel better about yourself. Sports strengthen the body function of people and preserve the youth of them. I advise you to make some time to practice sport in order to have a happy and healthy lif

how to keep yourself safe from illnesses : كيف تحافظ على نفسك من الامراض
    — To keep your body healthy is an important thing to have anice life.And will give some suggestions to reach that enjoyment of life. first eat alot of fruit and vegetabels,and remember to keep away from fats.second do some sports that help you to have a healthy body.you should not forget to drink alot of water and fresh free sugar juice. try also to have avariety of food and do not focus on a specific kind,but eat different kinds in a wrigt way.and if you feel

Write a paragraph about how to learn new information كيف تحفظ معلومة جديدة
    There are five main ways of learning new information . the first way is frequency .this means hearing or reading new information lots of times . for example you should write the new information 10 times and say it to yourself . the second way is activity . it is doing something with new information . variety is another way . it means doing different things with new information . linking new information with old one is another way . for example , you should link a new word to a word you already know . finally , finding something new information helps learning it

How to keep friends كيف تحافظ علي أصدقاؤك
    Keeping friends is an important thing to do . good friends are sometimes better than brothers . moreover , l like the friend who is supportive . who can help me when I need him because a friend in need is a friend indeed . I don’t like those friend who always criticize me . on the other hand a good friend should be honest and reliable . I like the friend whom I can depend on and trust . I can tell him about my problems and he can help me solve them and try to think about my feeling . finally , it is very necessary to keep friendship forever because life without friends is impossible .

How to solve problems between friends كيف تحل المشاكل بين الأصدقاء
    Problems may occur at any time between friends . problems between friends don’t go away by themselves . it is a good thing to talk to our friend about the problem because he may not recognize that he did something annoying . in addition , it is not a good idea to confront a friend while being angry , it’s better to calm down first , then discuss the problem . the best thing to solve a problem with a friend is to talk to him face to face and share feelings .

Managing time إدارة تنظيم الوقت
    Managing time is very important in our daily life . we must have enough time to do the work we have to do . we must also ensure that work equals the time available . it is easy to and the previous work . it is very important to do the current work first then do the previous one , but if we don’t do the correct work , it becomes previous as a result the work accumulates and we can’t do it properly . so it is very necessary to manage your time in order to get done .

How to beat the time thieves كيف تهزم مهدرات الوقت
    in everyone’s life , there are time thieves . those thieves could be people , things and inside ourselves . some people would like either to talk or take our time while we are busy to busy want to offer any help . for example , if a friendly colleague wants to talk , tell him that you want to study . sometime time thieves are the mobile phone or untidy desk . so it better to know when to use the phone and it wise too to tidy your desk before you sit to study . finally our stomach and brain can take much of our time . it is a good idea to stop studying when we are hungry , we have to plan to study after having a light meal .

مقدمة/ Today Bergrav type of [name Baraqrav] and write about the positive and negative qualities of the subject and type of skills I'm sure the Bergrav will tell you about the qualities and some of the foals Bergrav will tell you the type and explain to you and thank you Baraqrav
    خاتمة/ After you finish writing Baraqrav Mho and clarify all existing and finished it and I hope that you like Albergrav won and I hope you like Albergrav which was written by and thank you

الشيخ زايد / The UAE Ruler Sheikh Zayed
    His Highness Sheikh Zayed is the first ruler of the UAE.. During his leadership, the UAE has developed so rapidly that it became a market centre in the Middle East. The development includes several areas like petroleum industry, road works, high rise buildings and vegetation.
    One of the most notable things about Sheikh Zayed is his dedication for plantation during his rule. The dry desert has indeed turned into beautiful green gardens. He also gave his support to women to acquire a skill or an education, to join a profession or set up a business.
    We Love Sheikh Zayed so mush and ask Allah to bless hem.

عضو جديد الصورة الرمزية hshom
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    الدولة
    UAE
    المشاركات

افتراضي

بيقول اكتب براقراف 200 كلمة ! >_>

عضو نشيط الصورة الرمزية الكعبي مون
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    الدولة
    (((( من اراضي دولة الامارات العربية المتحدة ))))
    المشاركات

افتراضي

ماشي برشوومه عن عيد الاتحاد

عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2011
    المشاركات

افتراضي

National day:-
    National day is a glorious and traditional day
    celebrated on 2nd December .Its Avery important
    day to people in the uae for many reasons. In this
    day the seven emirates were united in to one country.
    The late sheikh zayed bin sultan efforts to unite all
    seven emirates to become one country. This union
    expresses the strength love and happiness of its
    people. People celebrate occasion with happiness
    and they have parade, carnival and fireworks. Finally,
    there are a great development in many glorious
    aspects such as education industry and commerce.
    Nowadays, we have avery developed educational
    system. More over, we have agreat level of health
    care. Honestly, its agreat pleasure to me to share the
    people of the uae their happiness in this glorious day.
    I wish all the people more happiness and more
    strength and happy national day to all our brothers
    and sisters in the uae.

الكعبي مون تفضل ..

عضو نشيط الصورة الرمزية نملة طربانة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    الدولة
    دار الزين
    المشاركات

افتراضي

مآشي عن التلوث بس شوي اطول