النتائج 11 إلى 14 من 14
    عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    الدولة
    UAE
    المشاركات

افتراضي

و على فكرة هادي الفقرة غير منقولة .........

عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    الدولة
    UAE
    المشاركات

افتراضي

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------;L

عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    الدولة
    UAE
    المشاركات

افتراضي

It is not easy building a career which has to last for 20 to 30 years. But incidentally, much of your future depends on how well you prepare yourself now. And to give you an idea of how complicated this has become, XXXXXXXXXly nobody predicted 20 years ago that software engineering would become such a big employment generator; it all happened so fast!The other notable point of importance is that many semi-skilled jobs that were either labor intensive or routine in nature have moved to countries like India. These were jobs that were draining corporations of their vital resources (read: money) and which, when moved to outsourcing mode, caught many Americans off-guard. Future jobs are such that they can't be easily outsourced. These are the jobs of the future. They are based on knowledge and skill and need to be onshore.أو Preparing for a career is a serious business, and the wrong choice can be costly. You don't want to graduate after several years' work only to find that your industry has relocated to China. Technology has affected labor markets in two ways: First, companies jumped on labor-saving devices and processes that allowed them to increase productivity while decreasing labor requirements--that's why the only typesetters and telephone operators you see these days are in the movies. Second, unskilled jobs that were more difficult to automate have been moved overseas. So what will tomorrow's in-demand jobs be--and which jobs are on their way out?Not hot: data entry, customer service, and collectionsAs companies look for ways to save on labor costs, more of them are off-shoring entry-level "knowledge worker" jobs such as customer service, collections, and data entry. Many of these jobs can be handled remotely from countries like India, where English is widely spoken and the educational system is good. The trend is for English-speaking countries with low labor costs to pull these formerly lucrative jobs out of North America.او My Future Job-Career Essay As soon as I get my driver's license I would like to work at Del Taco. I believe this would be a good job for me because I like making food and I really like Del Taco. There is a store near my house and I would not have to drive too far. The salary is good enough for my needs, as a new driver. With the money I make I will be fixing up my car. I will also use this job for spending money for my activities with friends. Del Taco offers a minimum wage salary with extensive food benefits. It is only a part time job so I will not have to devote an entire day to my work, and this allows time for school and home. I believe that this job at Del Taco meets all my needs and expectations for an avid teenage life. After graduating form high school I will be attending a four-year college. I will be majoring in Computer science and minoring in Software engineering. I would prefer a job in the computer field perhaps in hardware or software engineering. Working as a software engineer for the EDR company would suit me quite well. It would require little change in location since it is located right here in the central valley. I would be designing and developing software under direction. I would be working with others as a team, and the software applications we develop could be used in the real world. I would get all the requirements that I needed from college and other schools. The yearly salary is very flexible and starts at $65,000, with extensive benefits. With this amount of money I could earn enough to start my own dependent life. او Future Career Every person thinks a lot about his future and admits that hard work lies ahead. "Mother to Son…"Young people claim that they are willing to make the sacrifices needed to reach their goals. "If you don't think about your future, you cannot have one.""Hold fast to dreams"So it is vital to hitch your wagon to a star. In order to reach our goals, we should be persistent, optimistic, hard working, imaginative, creative… and so on, but XXXXXXXXX and down to Earth. So, most young people place a high priority on education. If you think about your future career it is worth mentioning the fact, that the future expectations of every man are connected with acquiring (getting) quality education which in its turn includes .. هدول للبدو انا حبيت المساعدة فقط

عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    الدولة
    UAE
    المشاركات

افتراضي

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------our child dream may our become future career just work hard and you can achieve any thing you want When I was a child my father it give me tools, I loved the game of doctorI often check my brother and friend high weight and temperature now I grown up and my school it finish after 3 yearsSo my family and I decided to study medicineAll doctors are respected because they spend years in order to studyso there Deserve high profile And a higher salary, i think a Doctor career is Important job Because all People need you so i do my best to be the bestعييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييشو............. .....

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •