انشالله الكل ناجة و سوفت تفتكووون من المدرسة ^^

عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2008
    الدولة
    المدينة الفاضلة . . ~ْ
    المشاركات

افتراضي

جزاك الله خير انقذتني . . فكرة يديدة طلعت بايامنا وتوهقنا وما عندنا حد يساعدنا .. فـ برايي ان كل شخص بهالمرحلة ينزل اللي يسويه عشان اللي عقبه يستفيد . وجزاكم الله خير . .وانا بنزل اللي عندي . .

Apology Letter ~

Dear Aisha,

I'm very happy to write to you . I apologize to you for what I said today . I was under a lot of stress and I was tired. I hope you accept my apology . I was very tired from assignments, projects and exams . I have problems in understanding quickly . Please , forgive me and I hope you would help me and give me a hand .

With my best wishes

Yours, Khawla

[/justify]

Diary (1)~ْ

Yesterday, I went to Sharjah . I was very happy . I went with my family and they were my older brother , three sisters and father . My mother didn’t come with us because she wasn't here . She travelled for treatment . How sad is that !!.

We went to buy clothes and things for us because Aid Al Adha is coming soon . First I bought a dress. After that I bought shoes . When I finished buying important things I went to buy accessories and sweets. My sisters bought and shoes, too.

when we finished buying things, we went to a fast food restaurant and we ordered take away food . We ate in the car . Then we went to Saqr Park in RAK . My sisters played together and every one enjoyed them selves but I was very sad because I was thinking of my mother. If she was with us , we would have been happier .

Finally we came back home and every one was happy. We went to father and thanked him , because he bought these things for us . I hope from my God to grant long life for my father because I love him a lot .

1/8/2009 _ Monday

Diary (2)~ْ

Every morning at 5:00 I wake up and pray. Then at 6:30 I eat my breakfast.

At 7:30 I go to school with my sister.

There I learn a lot of useful things I go back home at 2:30. I have my lunch at 3:00. At 5:00 I watch TV and sit with my family. At5:30 I start studing what I have taken at school until 9:00.

I eat dinner with my family at 10:00. I go to bed so I can wake up full of energy.

24/8/2009 _ Tuesday

How it flaw

Salma and tameem were in the house garden. Looking at flowers there. Tameem saw a beautiful butterfly on a flower and approached his hand to catch. But flew. Tameem was sad "I'll make you one." Salma said.

At home she drew a colourful butterfly. She cut and gone it to tameem. "where are the flowers?." he asked. Salma drew flowers, and path butterfly on.

She passed a magned behind the flowers panel, so the butterfly moved between the flowers. Jumping happily tameem said: "it's flying!". Then astonished he stopped sudden and asked "how it flew ?"

Cinderella's Story

There once was a sweet girl named Cinderella .She lived with her mean stepmother and step sisters. One day an invitation to a royal ball arrived! .

The stepsisters tried to stop Cinderella from going to the ball. Then Cinderella's fairy God mother came to rescue with a wave of her magic wand.

She turned a pumpkin into a coach. And Cinderella's rags into a beautiful gown .That night at the ball, Cinderella and the Prince fell in love. Then they married and lived happy and comfortably.

................ز

.. وبس هذا اللي سويته الى الان ..^_^

دعواتكم . .

عضو جديد الصورة الرمزية سالم محمد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2007
    الدولة
    U.A.E
    المشاركات

افتراضي

مشكور ...
    :
    و وفقك الله.........

عضو جديد الصورة الرمزية binyasir
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    الدولة
    في هذه الدنيا
    المشاركات

افتراضي

الله يسلمكم اخواني
    على مروركم الطيب

عضو جديد الصورة الرمزية rmrom
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    الدولة
    المشاركات

افتراضي

شكرا كتير على الفايل صار الي اسبوعين عم افتل على الفايل عنجد شكرا كتير بس انا حابة اضيف فايل ما بعرف اذا كنتوا بتستفيدو منو او لا هوة بس رح يكون اضافة مشان يدعم الفايل وشكرا عنجد على هالمساعد
    الملفات المرفقة الملفات المرفقة

عضو جديد الصورة الرمزية مزن
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2007
    الدولة
    الأمارات ( كلباء .. جلباء
    المشاركات

افتراضي

ثااااااااااااانكس ,,
    الله يوفقك

عضو جديد الصورة الرمزية king AD
    تاريخ التسجيل