zombies alive

Every girl dreams to be the woman that is loved by all people .Like this girl Ashley .she has a beautifully kind lovable and friendly acquaintance named jack who thoughtfully decided to take the adorable Ashley to on intimate Friday night dinner at the infamous XNT restaurant for a very magical evening together .
Ashley and the jovial jack made there way to the splendid restaurant .He ordered an awesome and special meal for his one and only. She ate very well enjoying every tasty morsel .Jack and Ashley`s magical evening was turning out to be a success.
Until suddenly , Ashley sprawled and she started to cry and quivered with pain. Screams of agony filled the dining room "God , please save me from this wrenching stomach ache " tears fell on Ashley`s face and left it feeling wet and sticky " Ashley hold on ", screamed the concerned and very worried Jack as he rushed directly towards the restaurant Kitchen in search of the Kitchen chef "What is happening to Ashley ?Why is she filling with pain ? " asks the very curious Jack waiting and wanting to relive his precious Ashley from her discomfort .The chef replied :I do not know. Its is not my concern nor is it my wonderfully , delicious, magnificent food .Is this Jack`s fault ?This was his idea to spend a magical night with will take responsibility for her ailments?
" Ooh ! I will take responsibility " laughed the killer zombie germs .I will make this "home sweet home and enjoy living in this safe environment ." Jack's started asking himself as to why he took his beloved to this restaurant of XNT . Was it his fault ? This was after all the first time that Ashley had fallen ill .
The doctor order immediate rest and for her to be comforted by relaxing at home .Ashley's parents finally arrived they felt sadness for their daughter . But what can they do now ? Crying ! it's not a solution .
Ashley almost died from the pain , the doctor had operate to move the zombie germs from her healthy body , but he waited on Jack who was still investigating how they made their home in Ashley`s now very weak body .
Without despair , Jack discovered that the infamous XNT restaurant was in fact rsponsibile / Maybe this was the real reason for why it was famous ? He returned to speak to the cheeky chef to take responsibility for his sunshine Ashley who was now feeling so blue . once again the chef just said " NOT my business ! "
Jack visited the health care company promptly . He discovered that his (special) restaurant was famous for using rotten , spoiled and unhealthy food . This is how the zombie germs found a good home in Ashley`s weak stomach and healthy body .
Adorable Ashley was now able to have her overdue operation "Hahaha , I will leave my comfortable home in Ashley`s comfortable stomach . But , I will find a new home . I always do ! No big deal ! " And the zombie germs storm off laughing in search of their new home .

Hind Alkhaili – 11s.