المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : paragraph"Managing timeجاهز \

2 في 1
31-05-2009, 02:37 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم..

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته..

موضوع بس مادري والله حق أي صف.. يمكن للحادي عشر..أتمنى وضحه في القسم المناسب..

In the name of allah""

Managing time

Our time is our life and we must exploit this time on a right way...

But there is a lot of things distract us and steal our time. So we have a problem with our time, what are the causes of this problem, the time thieves and the solution?

First of all I must equal between work and time available. Do all the things that tutors give you to do as assignment, and take a rest is as important as work to rest your body and mind and take energy with taking rest. Also I must do current work in the first and the work which I can't delay it to another time.

Do you find it difficult to concentrate when you are working in your own? Can you just set and start work, or do little things distract you all the time?

I don't have a problem when it is something I enjoy-a good film or a good book –for example. But as soon as I try to do some work, some thing or someone, comes along and distracts me. My mobile phone rings, or a colleague from school by for a chat.

I try to organize my time. I make a TO Do list most days. It is usually very long, because I didn't do all the things yesterday or the day before. I set down at my desk, and immediately I feel hungry or thirst or I suddenly think some lf something urgent that I have to do.

I must learn to concentrate when I am working on my own. What can I do to improve my concentration?

So there are some solutions to solve these distracts, I must put off my mobile or put it in silent ,I have to told my friend to delay this talking to free time, bigen with urgent or important work , put my books and things in on side to tidy my disk in a hurry and try to forget my stomach or eat light meal. In these ways I will beat these thieves.

In our daily life we have a lot of work and we must do it all, but there are many thieves steal our time.

››سود العيون‹‹
14-06-2009, 12:30 PM
مشكورة يالغلا ،، استفدت وااايد من تعبير :)
ثااانكــس حبوبه