المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : براغراف عن sport safety

روديك 3
06-05-2009, 03:41 PM
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

هذا براغراف عن sport safety أنا كاتبتنه أن شاله تستفيدون

Safety sport ""

The sport is very important for healthy body, it keeps our body healthy and stronger to fit illness, but the sport can be dangers and safe so we should protect our selves.

There are many dangers sport which practicing from many people in deferent countries in the world , for example running with the bulls, road motorcycling Boxing, rugby, soccer and climbing these sports is very dangers ,some of these sport cost very dangers diseases or even kill some times.

There are many ways to protected and safe our selves while we are practicing sport, for example you can buy a different kind of shoe specially designed for your sport, You do need to wear a mouth guard for all ball sports, If your sport involves kicking or hitting with a stick (like football, hockey, lacrosse) then you may also need to wear leg guards helmet to protect the most important part of you.

I believe that we should wearing safety gear to protect the most important part of you.

دموع الرحيل
10-05-2009, 11:00 PM
يسلموووووووووووو
ربي يعطيك العافية
تحياتي

aao2006
15-05-2009, 03:22 PM
مشكووووووووووور على جهوووووووووووودك

مخلوق من ربي
20-05-2009, 05:17 PM
ثانكس ومشكوورة ماتقصرين

taleb
20-05-2009, 08:36 PM
تعديل بسيط على

هاذي الجمله
I believe that we should wearing safety gearto protect the most important part of you.

التصحيح

I believe that we should wear safety gear to protect the most important part of you the skull hh just kidding the Brain.

مـراسـي
20-05-2009, 08:51 PM
جزاك الله الف خير والله يوفق الجميع في الامتحانات .. آآمين