المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : مقدمة تعبير مع الخاتمه

جرنـأس
29-04-2013, 08:19 AM
There is no doubt that this topic is of important topics in our lives, so I will write about in the next few lines, wishing that you like it and have your satisfaction, never holding pen to write on the page silver Golden words radiate by the light of knowledge and the magnificence of the statement and not be able to speak about the charm of expression in this area because he spoke too much and roped off pens more than once and I'm only a drop in the sea trying to borrow the eloquent and charming performance and impressive statement to express Everything in my chest and pronounce it my feelings and I am pleased that frequented intellectual and mental speaking on this subject interesting, which is one of the topics at the object (أهني تكتب اسم الموضوع) of the subjects that each of us his opinion and expression that are crystallized thoughts, keep in mind the vision of the subject and abstract mind, but I don't know where to start?! Do you worry about my son??
The words and phrases are cringe but I will try some I may succeed

أهني أنقل إلي فلمربع
وحاول ترتبه

Thus for every beginning has an end, and the good work good so good speak what say, del and after this humble effort I wish to be successful in the narrative of the previous narrative elements are fatigue and failure of this subject interesting, fun, and in the end I have to say that I have offered my opinion and I gave my idea on this subject to be succeeded in writing and expression and finally I'm only human beings have I suffered, you may have missed, please forgive my poor judgment after analysing the elements And, I delight as I type this post I was not right, said Uwe poet and what each word in my words and what the whole meaning in saying enough to satisfy me