المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : [حلول جاهزه] الكتابة بشكل عام

المزيون.
09-12-2012, 07:54 PM
On Location – Grade 12 – Semester 1 (Units 1 & 2)

* "Should students stop surfing the internet?"
Although the internet is useful and full of unlimited information, it has many bad effects on students, physically, educationally and psychologically. First of all, it can cause bad effects on health and hurt the eyes, the back and the neck. These damages happen because a student stays for a long time staring at the screen of the computer. Second, it may waste time and interfere with school work. Sometimes a student may leave the main work to surf another interesting site and forget about his main purpose. Moreover, it can make a student loner because of spending long time alone. Of course, when staying most of the day at home, friends and family members will not be seen. Finally, it is necessary to balance between surfing the internet and achieving other works and duties. We can have fun, but not before doing our main work.

* Some Parents encourage their children to watch TV and play computer games, others insist children should spend time doing useful things such as reading books. What is your opinion?
It is true that computer games widen the child’s imagination and urge him to think and explore the world through creativity, but I think doing useful activities or assignments is much more useful than spending long hours staring at the computer monitor. In the first place, using the computer for a long period of time may affect the child’s sight and body. It can lead to chronic diseases such as obesity which leads to diabetes , Moreover , Statistics has shown that children who spend hours on computer every day tend to be aggressive and violent whereas children who do not waste a lot of time on computer tend to become quieter and more peaceful. Secondly, a lot of parents have been complaining of their children spending much time on computer neglecting their school duties. Actually, it has been found out and become certain that students who use the computer regularly a day ignore their school assignments and have achieved less than those who rarely use the computer.
To conclude, it is the role of the parents to regulate the situation, children can have time for recreation but should not neglect their academic demands at the same time.

* An animal
This animal is usually common in many areas on the Earth. The weather plays an important role in its activity. The animal often depends much on itself for finding food; its food is mainly composed of leaves of plants and animals. It has a fairy cover that extends over the whole of its body. In winter it is usually silent and inactive but in summer it is always active and busy, it can also adapt to any climate. This animal can be dangerous and can attack even people if it felt hungry or was annoyed. In fact the world of animals is really interesting and exciting and it is a good idea to learn more about it.

* "Should Smoking Be Banned in Public Places?"
Many studies and scientific researches have proved that smoking is injurious to health. And since smoke is unhealthy it affects the smokers and the others who are near to them inhaling their smoke as passive smokers. XXXX are equally affected by the ill effects of smoking. Smokers and non-smokers meet in many places like offices, buses, hotels, etc. So, considering the bad effects of smoking on individual's health it should be banned in public places. According to recent studies, smoking is more harmful for teenagers. The people who start smoking at an early age reduce from certain disabilities. Their speed and accuracy to grasp information reduces and it becomes difficult to retain it in mind. Scientists have also discovered that smoking can cut 11 years off a woman's average life expectancy. And in case of man, it takes 3 years off. They even added that women are more susceptible to the commonest form of lung cancer. If a pregnant woman smokes, it is not only harmful for her own health but also for the expected baby. But if a government cares for the health of its citizens, it should rise above the economic consideration and find a way out for this. So, the government should ban smoking at least in public places.
To conclude, banning smoking in public places will give some justice to the non-smokers. Separate smoking sections should be introduced in workplaces. The smokers can go to that section for a puff and at least leave the non-smokers free of pollution.

* A comparison Between Eastern and Western Cultures
A close look can show great differences between the culture of Europe and that of Asia. These differences vary in degree but are still considerable. "Is it true that the Westerns are superior to the Easterners?" On one hand, the East stand for spiritualism while the West for materialism, people of the East care more for the development of the soul and for life after death. But the Westerners are worldly minded. They do not care for any future life, but want to enjoy their present life. Hence, we find in the West a mad race for wealth, luxury and comfort. On the other hand, The Easterners are tolerant and self-sacrificing. They are peace-loving. They do not like to cause the least harm to others. They can bear the greatest hardship for others, and can sacrifice their own good for the common cause. Their social life is peaceful. The Westerners are quarrelsome and aggressive. They care more for their own good than for the good of others. No doubt, the Westerners have greater means of comfort and luxury, but all their worldly wealth does not bring them any greater happiness. They live in constant fear of war and destruction. The Easterners believed in the limitation of wants and so they are happy in spite of their poverty.

* "Is studying abroad better or worse than studying in local universities.
"Advantages and Disadvantages of studying abroad"
Nowadays, many people like to continue their studies outside their countries because they think that education in other countries is better than in their own countries. In my country, many students continue their studies overseas. Australia, Singapore, China and USA are the most favorite countries to study. Although studying abroad is a good choice, it has a lot of disadvantages. By moving to another country and staying alone we can gain more experience and depend on ourselves. However, we need a long time to adapt or else we can get homesick. Moreover, we’ll get the chance to improve the ability to speak a new language more fluently. For example, if you study in china, you will be forced to speak Chinese (mandarin) every time and everywhere. On the contrary, we may face many disadvantages like the standard of living and the new kind of free-friendship. The cost of living in other countries is quite expensive, so we need to spend more money. Also, the free-friendship means you may ignore or forget your own traditions. In conclusion, I think studying abroad is a good choice but we need to guard ourselves by avoiding drugs, and other illegal and strange behaviors.

* Write a well organized essay 200-250 words on a unique, loud or strange, animal.
Ship of the desert – with its very long neck and tall legs – is the most useful animal to cross the driest areas. It is the Arabian camel. The adult camel is about 500 kg weight and 200 cm high, with a neck reaches 100 cm. This camel can bear thirst and hunger. It can live about 10 days without any water, and about 30 days without food. People in the past used to travel using their camels to cross the desert. Its tall legs help them cross the sand storms easily. Also, its feet can resist the sand. The ability to store a lot of water makes it able to walk in hot areas where temperatures may soar up to 50 C˚. Moreover, this huge animal is used in a very interesting sport “camel race”. Since it is a strong animal, the camel can run about 65 km/h. The faster the camel is the more expensive it is. In fact people like watching camel race because this sport is a traditional one in the Arab Countries. Although people in the past used the camel as a means of transport, they depended on it as the source of milk and meat.

* Your friend has a problem while preparing for the test. He wants to improve himself, but he fails.
Tell him what to do to overcome his problem.
It is important to set goals and work hard for achieving them on time. Then a schedule will be useful if it is written. When you write it down you are forced to stick to it. Moreover, it can be easier to do the dislikable work first. If necessary you can ask for help. You may ask your teacher, your parents or your friends. But what is more important is to turn the work into some thing interesting. Try to love your work in order to succeed. After making a progress don’t forget to reward yourself. You can watch TV or have fun with someone for an hour. Start the difficult work early in the day when your mind is still fresh. And try to avoid any distractions like the TV, mobile phone and even hanger. Finally, remember that the work will not be done by itself. That is why you must not procrastinate or delay your work till tomorrow.

* You have a problem in doing your work. Give some pieces of advice?
“In fact I have a very hard problem; I can’t concentrate well while reading.”
This essay states some important tips that may help students in their studies or in doing their homework to attain great results. First of all, it is very essential to set goals that shouldn’t be big ones. It is also advisable to start with goals that can be easily achieved. Secondly, It is better to make a well organized schedule for studying and write it down so as not to ignore it. Thirdly, it's important to start with the most difficult and uninteresting work first because your mind is still fresh. Moreover, if there are a number of assignments and one major assignment, it is usually better to start with the small. Fourthly, it's a good idea to ask parents, friends or teachers for help. If you don’t ask they will assume you either don’t need help or don’t want help. Fifthly, it's nice to reward yourself while working to make progress. This might take the term of going to a movie or taking a snack break. Sixthly, try to turn the homework assignments into something that interests you to enjoy your work time. Finally, it is necessary to choose a quiet place without any distractions, suitable to finish your work the right way. I think most of the following steps could work very well and may make you a step towards success.

* Write a well organized essay 200-250 words on a unique, loud or strange, animal.
Ship of the desert – with its very long neck and tall legs – is the most useful animal to cross the driest areas. It is the Arabian camel. The adult camel is about 500 kg weight and 200 cm high, with a neck reaches 100 cm. This camel can bear thirst and hunger. It can live about 10 days without any water, and about 30 days without food. People in the past used to travel using their camels to cross the desert. Its tall legs help them cross the sand storms easily. Also, its feet can resist the sand. The ability to store a lot of water makes it able to walk in hot areas where temperatures may soar up to 50 C˚. Moreover, this huge animal is used in a very interesting sport “camel race”. Since it is a strong animal, the camel can run about 65 km/h. The faster the camel is the more expensive it is. In fact people like watching camel race because this sport is a traditional one in the Arab Countries. Although people in the past used the camel as a means of transport, they depended on it as the source of milk and meat.

* Your friend has a problem while preparing for the test. He wants to improve himself. Tell him what to do to overcome his problem.
It is important to set goals and work hard for achieving them on time. Then a schedule will be useful if it is written. When you write it down you are forced to stick to it. Moreover, it can be easier to do the dislikable work first. If necessary you can ask for help. You may ask your teacher, your parents or your friends. But what is more important is to turn the work into something interesting. Try to love your work in order to succeed. After making a progress don’t forget to reward yourself. You can watch TV or have fun with someone for an hour. Start the difficult work early in the day when your mind is still fresh. And try to avoid any distractions like the TV, mobile phone and even hanger. Finally, remember that the work will not be done by itself. That is why you must not procrastinate or delay your work till tomorrow.

* You have a problem in doing your work. Give some pieces of advice
“In fact I have a very hard problem is that I can’t concentrate well while reading.” This essay states some important tips that may help students in their studies or in doing their homework to attain great results. First of all, it is very essential to set goals that shouldn’t be big ones. It is also advisable to start with goals that can be easily achieved. Secondly, It is better to make a well organized schedule for studying and write it down so as not to ignore it. Thirdly, it's important to start with the most difficult and uninteresting work first because your mind is still fresh. Moreover, if there are a number of assignments and one major assignment, it is usually better to start with the small ones first. Fourthly, it's a good idea to ask parents, friends or teachers for help. If you don’t ask they will assume you either don’t need help or don’t want help. Fifthly, it's nice to reward yourself while working to make progress. This might take the term of going to a movie or taking a snack break. Sixthly, try to turn the homework assignments into something that interests you to enjoy your work time. Finally, it is necessary to choose a quiet place without any distractions, suitable to finish your work the right way. I think most of the following steps could work very well and may make you a step towards success.

ESSAY WRITING {General}

No one differs about the importance of this topic. The idea of اسم الموضوعis very interesting to everyone and it should be discussed because of many reasons. Most of the people try their best to make benefit out of their friends about this idea.
They like to make their children learn correct ideas. Some people understand it in a way that is different from the others. But it doesn’t lose its deep meaning and effect on all people in the world, especially in the UAE.
I sat with my friends and teachers and spoke about it many times and we expressed different views, but each one kept his own ideas about it.
Finally, the more books I read about this topic, the more I know and understand it.

WRITING SENTENCES {General}
{Two Sentences}
1- The two pictures are really fantastic and interesting.
2- There is a / are ________ in the first picture.
3- There is a / are ________ in the second picture.
4- The ________ is good, but the ________ is bad.
5- I like the first picture, but I don’t like the second one.
{One Sentence}
1- This picture is really very fantastic and interesting.
2- There is a ________ in the picture.
3- There are ________ in the picture.
4- I think the picture is very clear and expressive.
5- I'm interested deeply in the picture.

SAMPLES:
Write 2 simple sentences and 3 complex sentences on how to write an essay. كيف تكتب مقال جيد
1. To write an essay you should think of what you are going to write before you start.
2. After that you can write down some notes to use the later in correct order.
3. Then, you can start writing the introduction that must attract the reader's attention.
4. Now, start writing the body and support your ideas with examples to convince the reader.
5. Finally, finish your essay with a good conclusion that summarizes your writing.
Write 2 simple sentences and 3 complex sentences on how to prepare for an exam. الاستعداد للامتحان
1. To study for an exam in a correct way I usually follow special fixed rules.
2. First of all, I bring my books to my own room and prevent all kinds of distractions.
3. I turn off the TV and switch my cell phone off to avoid contacting my friends.
4. I hold a pen and a paper to summarize what I read a head lines.
5. I have break every now and then to keep relax and able to concentrate.
Write 2 simple sentences and 3 complex sentences on how to write a project.كيف تعد مشروعا
1. To submit a well-organized project that deserves the full mark I do the following.
2. First, I choose an interesting topic that can benefit my community in a way or another.
3. Then, I start collecting information from the available resources like libraries, and the internet.
4. After that, I start writing what I collect, and I may make questioners that support my project.
5. Finally, it is necessary to add a video clip that attracts the reader.
Write five (5) sentences defending your position either FOR or AGAINST about the following statement: {All homework should be submitted via internet} كل الواجبات المنزلية ينبغي أن تؤدى عن طريق الانترنت
1. I'm with the idea of submitting the homework via Internet for the following reasons:
2. It's an interesting way to get contact with your teacher anytime.
3. By doing the homework on the computer you avoid the spelling mistakes as the computer checks your writing.
4. Writing on the computer is very organized, clear and neat.
5. The teacher can check the homework at home out of the school day.
6. Students can send their homework to their teachers at any time, day or night.