لو سمحتو ممكن ممكن براجرافين عن ؟

واحد عن Food Chain

و واحد عن موقف كنت بطل فيه أو بطلك المفضل
بليييز ضروري
ساعديني أرجوكم

الله راح يوفقكم فيحياتكم ويغفر لكم ويرحمك :(6):

مزونة
30-11-2012, 04:13 PM
وييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييي يييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييينه ؟؟
وييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييي يييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييي ينه .؟

لا اله الا انت سبحانك اني كنت من الظالمين .......اللهم لك الحمد على كل شيء

محمد الماهر
11-12-2012, 12:46 AM
One morning, nadeem and his friend abdalrahman wereenjoying a sunny Friday and having fun on the beach . Suddenly, Samer screamed"Help…!, My leg…!"

Ahmad rushed to wherehis friend was standing motionless. " I was surprised to see the wateraround his leg turning red," said Ahmad. "There was a cut in hisfoot." Without any hesitation Ahmad could release Samer's stuck foot fromthe rocks. Then he helped him reach the tent. Ahmad tried to stay calm. Hecalled for an ambulance. After Ahmad cleaned Samer's foot with fresh water, hefound a deep gash in the bleeding foot.

He took off his shirtand put it with pressure on the gash. Fifteen minutes later, the paramedicsarrived. In the hospital Samer had good treatment and the doctor assured himthat he became good.

Finally, with Ahmad helping his injured friend they couldarrive home. "There, Samer's parents thanked me for saving theirson," says Ahmad. "My friend Samer needed my help, and I did what Ihad to do to save his life."