المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : [تقرير جاهز] تقرير مرتب ومoتصر عن Cats and Dogs

alhajjaji
13-03-2012, 08:52 PM
اتمنى يعجبكم... فقط نسخ ولصق وطباعة... واموركم طيبة
بس ان شاء الله يكتمل المجهود ويكون هو المطلوب...
طبعا ليش cats an dogs?
الصراحة سمعنا اشاعة غير مؤكدة طبعا.
بالتوفيق للجميع
:(19):

Cats and dogs
I think the answer to this question is a bit of a grayarea; it all depends on what exactly you consider intelligence. You see theaverage human brain ways about 1350g, and because brain cells are fairlyuniversal in size we can use this as a measure of intelligence between animals.One popular argument is sensory; you see a cat does indeed on average have morescent receptors and a better hearing range than a dog, but that in my mind isnot intelligence.
Compare it to a goldfish; something we can all agree is fairly unintelligent.

A dog has a bran mass of about 72g and a cats is about 30g. Those of you whombelieve cats are more intelligent because there brain-structure resembles ahuman's are poorly mistaken seeing that similar structures can be found in amarine rag-worm. therefore even though a cat has mare sensory cells that a dog;it is less intelligent.

As for my opinion: who issmarter, cats or dogs. , I say:
1. AsI see, cats are smarter than dogs as they can jump skillfully on the tightrope.
2. Catsare smarter as they have a very accurate listening sense. They can listen whilethey are sleeping.
3. Catsvibrate when there is static electricity, so pay attention to the cat whenvibrating.
4. Dogsare very noisy. They can drive the person crazy.
Dogs are very faithful to their owners.

sultan alhajjaji