المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : [تقرير جاهز] هذا التعبير اللي بيي فالامتحان باجر الكل يدرس يا عاشر

اماراتييي
07-12-2011, 09:43 PM
UAE celebrates its 40 uniting anniversary ( national day ) today . On this day we cant but remember the great man who came with the whole idea of uniting , who worked hard to achieve peace , tranquility and progress the country has now , we cant but remember sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan , may his soul rest in peace.
Yesterday I was watching a video about Seikh Zayed's great achievements and a comparison between UAE earlier and UAE today . I must say I was so impressed . the results of late Shikh Zayed's hard work are simply breathtaking . and I'm sure his som , Sheikh Khalifa, will continue on the same pace, and will keep the march for an always beautiful, always blossoming, and always progressing UAE.
On this occasion Sheikh Khalifa said :“We will remain committed to working together shoulder to shoulder with my brother His Highness Shaikh Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai and my brethren Their Highnesses Members of the Supreme Council and Rulers of the emirates.”
It was a Happy National Day to all our brothers and sisters in UAE!!!

واللي تبا او يبا يتواصلون معاي فالبي بي هذا البن مالي pin:23AEBE10 واطلبوا اللي تبونه

سيمو×سيمو
08-12-2011, 01:01 PM
مشكوور أخووي ..

يعطيكـ العاافيهــ :(2):،،

عندي شـرآآأإإته قالو لنا يمكن بيي نفسه ..

حمامة الربيع
11-12-2011, 11:53 AM
ما تقصر أخوي ،، وفموآزيين حسآنتكـ ،،
بس انت متأكد يعني ؟؟
ع العموم مشكووور ^^

الراقي اسلوبي
11-12-2011, 01:07 PM
تسلم الغالي فميزان حسناتكـ

شجرة الموز
11-12-2011, 03:35 PM
تسلم يالغالي

بس انت متأكد 100% انه بيي
يعني نعتمد و ما نذاكر غيره

انتضر الرد ؟؟

طالب علمي سابق
11-12-2011, 08:10 PM
ها يمكن يي في دبي مو أكيد . هو نزل الموضوع في 7|12 هو يقصد في أول يوم امتحانات و بكرة 12|12

مروه الحلوة
21-10-2013, 09:53 PM
:(8):مشكور