المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : البرجراف الي احتمال تدخل في الامتحان. . ^^

جزراوي 9
23-03-2011, 12:47 PM
البراجراف الي احتماااال تدخل في الامتحان << واحد من هاذيل

1- البيرسنل بروفايل (( السيره الذاتيه ))
2- فيوتشر كرير (( وظيفة المستقبل ))
3- الويذر (( الطقس ))
4- التيبل (( الجدول مال درجات الحرارة " معدل الدرجات باستخدام جدول او رسم بياني" ))

وشكرا . . واذا ما عندكم اي واحد من ها البرجراف انا عندي . . ^^ << بعطيكم يعني بس انتو قولو لي

عين الحياة
23-03-2011, 12:50 PM
personal profile ^_^

My name is....... . I am...... years old. I am Emirati . I am from . I am in grade 9 .
I enjoy school very much . my favorite subjects are Arabic and science . I am also interesting in mathematics . I try hard to improve my English because it is very important in the modern world .
At school I always help in open days . sometimes I am a guide . I show people around the school . sometimes I take part in model classes for a particular subject. I think this is very useful for learning work skills . it helps me to improve my communication skills . it also helps me to explain things to other people .
I was a monitor for the it room in grade 8 . this year , I hope to become a prefect. Next year , I would like to be a mentor for grade 7 boys . this is a very important job . mentors help new boys to make a good start in their new school .
Out of school , I go to the debating society . this helps me to be more confidant with speaking in public . it also helps me to learn more about the world . I like the debating society because it makes me think for myself .
In conclusion, I am a hard- working pupil with a high level of motivation to do well in my school work and my future career

جزراوي 9
23-03-2011, 12:54 PM
مشكوره اختي " عيين الحياه " << وها البرجراف واحد من البرجرافات الي احتمال يدخلون في الامتحان . . ^^

midoana70
23-03-2011, 03:49 PM
ضع كل البراجرافات بلييز

midoana70
23-03-2011, 03:56 PM
For today's weather and the forecast for the next few days in various areas of the UAE

Straddling the Tropic of Cancer, the UAE is warm and sunny in winter and hot and humid during the summer months. Winter daytime temperatures average a very pleasant 26°C, although nights can be relatively cool, between 12–15°C on the coast, and less than 5°C in the depths of the desert or high in the mountains. Local north-westerly winds (shamal) frequently develop during the winter, bringing cooler windy conditions. Summer temperatures are in the mid-40s, but can be higher inland. Humidity in coastal areas averages between 50 and 60 per cent, touching over 90 per cent in summer and autumn. Inland it is far less humid.

Rainfall is sparse and intermittent. In most years it rains during the winter months, usually in February or March, but occasionally earlier. Winter rains take the form of short sharp bursts, which, if occurring in the Hajar Mountains, run off rapidly into wadis and onto the downwashed gravel plains. Localised thunderstorms occasionally occur during the summer. Generally appearing over the mountains of the south and east of the country, these rumbling cloudbursts can give rise to severe flash floods.

Some years are totally dry and it is only through the regular formation of dew that vegetation and wildlife can survive. This applies even to those places that experience a relatively high annual rainfall: at the Hajar Mountain town of Masafi, for example, 350 mm may fall in a ‘wet’ year, whereas as little as 30 mm may be recorded in a ‘dry’ year