المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : [طلب] بغيت مغامرة عن بيت مخيف (adventure)

قمر الكون 22
09-12-2010, 09:13 AM
لو سمحتوا بغيت مغامرة عن بيت مخيف اذا تقدرون اليوم لــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــو سمـــــــــــحــــــــــــتــــــــوا :(10)::(10)::(10):

قمر الكون 22
09-12-2010, 09:15 AM
في الصحراء (desert)

قمر الكون 22
10-12-2010, 05:16 PM
وينكم لو سمحتــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــوا

$junooon$
10-12-2010, 10:03 PM
When I was a kid, I went trick-or-treating with my best friend every year. After what seemed like hours and hours of knocking on doors and being spooked as we went up walkways, we would land at one of our homes and lock ourselves in a bedroom closet. Then we told Halloween ghost stories.
We loved trying to scare each other – without scaring ourselves at the same time. There’s nothing like a good Halloween ghost story to get your imagination juices flowing; every sentence creating its own image.
As I grew up and the days of trick-or-treating faded into a cherished childhood memory, the Halloween ghost stories floated away too.
But now all the Halloween ghost stories, and the memories, I enjoyed as a child are back.

Once there was an old woman who went out in the woods to dig up some roots to cook for dinner. She spotted something funny sticking out of the leaves and dug around until she uncovered a great big hairy toe. There was some good meat on that toe which would make a real tasty dinner, so the old woman put it in her basket and took it home.
When she got back to her cottage, the old woman boiled up a kettle-full of hairy toe soup, which she ate for dinner that night. It was the best meal she’d had in weeks! The old woman went to bed that night with a full stomach and a big smile.
Along about midnight, a cold wind started blowing in the tops of the trees around the old woman’s house. A large black cloud crept over the moon and from the woods a hollow voice rumbled: “Hairy toe! Hairy toe! I want my hairy toe!” Inside the house, the old woman stirred uneasily in her bed and nervously pulled the covers up over her ears.
From the woods there came a stomp-stomp-stomping noise as the wind whistled and jerked at the treetops. In the clearing at the edge of the forest, a hollow voice said: “Hairy toe! Hairy toe! I want my hairy toe!” Inside the house, the old woman shuddered and turned over in her sleep.
A stomp, stomp, stomping sound came from the garden path outside the cottage. The night creatures shivered in their burrows as a hollow voice howled: “Hairy toe! Hairy toe! I want my hairy toe!” Inside the house, the old woman snapped awake. Her whole body shook with fright as she listened to the angry howling in her garden. Jumping out of bed, she ran to the door and barred it. Once the cottage was secure, she lay back down to sleep.
…..continue the Halloween ghost story

My wife Jill and I were driving home from a friend’s party late one evening in early May. It was a beautiful night with a full moon. We were laughing and discussing the party when the engine started to cough and the emergency light went on. We had just reached the railroad crossing where Villamain Road becomes Shane Road. According to local legend, this was the place where a school bus full of children had stalled on the tracks. Everyone on board the bus had been killed by an oncoming freight train. The ghosts of the children were reported to haunt this intersection and were said to protect people from danger.
Not wanting a repeat of the train crash, I hit the gas pedal, trying to get our car safely across the tracks before it broke down completely. But the dad-blamed car wouldn’t cooperate. It stalled dead center on the railroad tracks.

As if that weren’t enough, the railroad signals started flashing and a bright light appeared a little ways down the track, bearing down fast on our car. I turned the key and hit the gas pedal, trying to get the car started.
“Hurry up, Jim! The train’s coming,” my wife urged, as if I didn’t hear the whistling blowing a warning.
I broke out into a sweat and tried the engine again. Nothing.

“We have to get out!” I shouted to my wife, reaching for the door handle.

“I can’t,” Jill shouted desperately. She was struggling with her seat belt. We’d been having trouble with it recently. She’d been stuck more than once, and I’d had to help her get it undone.
I threw myself across the stick-shift and fought with the recalcitrant seat belt. My hands were shaking and sweat poured down my body as I felt the rumble of the approaching train. It had seen us and was whistling sharply. I risked a quick glance over my shoulder. The engineer was trying to slow down, but he was too close to stop before he hit us. I redoubled my efforts.

Suddenly, the car was given a sharp shove from behind. Jill and I XXXX gasped and I fell into her lap as the car started to roll forward, slowly at first, then gaining speed. The back end cleared the tracks just a second before the train roared passed. As the car rolled to a stop on the far side of the tracks, the engineer stuck his head out the window of the engine and waved a fist at us; doubtless shouting something nasty at us for scaring him.

هذا من كتابتي وارجو ان تضعوا الردود لاتكد من اعجابكم ......

محبه الجميع
11-12-2010, 09:18 AM
مشكوووووور والله يعطيك الف عافيه http://43209

$sido$
11-12-2010, 02:28 PM
مشكووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووو وووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووو وووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووو وووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووو وووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووو وووووووووووووووور والله كنت محتاجه مره مشكووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووو وووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووو وووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووو وووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووو وووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووو ووووووووووووووور:(39):

$junooon$
11-12-2010, 02:58 PM
بصراحة عجبكم