المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : national day narrativ

كوين قيرل
07-12-2010, 04:52 PM
[hellow everybody

المس عطتنا ناراتيف عن الناشونال دي وحبيت افيدكم ابهاا ..
National day festivities
National day is the time when XXXX natives emiraties and foreigners living in the UAE celebrate the country history and national identity.
Like all families in the UAE we decided to celebrate the 93 th national day my brothers decided to decorate their cars with the national flag and picture of our beloved rules as they used to do every years just like all of their friends.
My mother said she will invite all friend for a big banquet and they will discuss the great achievements of our country and what they will do to develop national identity among their family members.
My father said he will go to participate with his friends in the annual camel race this year he has one of the bst camel and he believes that he will win at least one of the big prizes we will wish him good luck.
Now everybody is looking at me"what you like to do to celebrate this year?"they asked me.
"you know that the idea behind the celebration is to remind us that the UAE is like one family"I said"and all family members should stay together forever therefore I decided to stay with my mother for the banquet and enjoy eating the delicious traditional dishes then at the evening I will go with my brothers for the annual car pared of khalifa street"
My family was very pleased with my plan especially my father who decided to stay with us for the first day celebration and offer to take us with all our relatives to the endurance village at alwathba to enjoy the camel racing
The day before the national day we went to sleep early that night to enjoy having colorful dreams about the union day.

اتمناالكم التووفيق بااجر فالامتحاان
دعوااتكم ..

خير من اقفى
07-12-2010, 05:20 PM
مشكووور وما تقصر فديتك

اسلوبي راقي
07-12-2010, 05:56 PM
مشكوره حياتي

وربي يوفقج في دراستج وفي كل شي يارب

وربي يعظيج الصحه والعافييه

مودع الحكومه
13-12-2010, 11:08 AM