المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : ... البرجرافات .0.0.0 الوحده 1 والوحده 2

بن هدية
03-12-2010, 10:19 AM
السلام عليكم

لو سمحتوو

الي عنده البراجرافات مال الفصل الاول _ ( الوحده الاولى والثانيه)

يحطه

ضروووووووووووري

بميزان حسناتكم

wf1
03-12-2010, 01:00 PM
ياليت والله احد ينزل لنا برجرافات مال المنهج

aloah
06-12-2010, 01:36 PM
ياريت حدا يحط شو الموضيع الى بالوحدتين
يعني عن شو بتحكي ياغفلين الكم الله

wf1
06-12-2010, 04:37 PM
الله المستعان

عايش في دنيتي
09-12-2010, 02:23 PM
مي تو :(15):

شكرا

خبير غيوم
11-12-2010, 11:55 PM
يسلموا ......

"بلوشيه"
12-12-2010, 01:44 AM
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

مليت منكم
15-12-2010, 10:35 AM
شكله محد يبا يساعدنا

الكعبي دوت كوم
15-12-2010, 11:00 AM
هههههههههههههههههههه
فالكم طيب بس مااشي الحين

بسكؤتهـ ح.ـلؤهـ
15-12-2010, 11:13 AM
شو تبون البرجرآفآت

الكتآب كله من برآآ حتى الـwriting ^

لو لاحظتوا من نموذج الوزارة ما شي ولا حرف من الكتآب^

احاسيس بوظبي
15-12-2010, 12:57 PM
يا ريت حد يتكرم وينزل مقال عن كيف تنصح صديقك بعيش حياة صحية ويتحدث عن أثر الرياضة والطعام الصحي ويذكر العادات السيئة للتدخين والاطعمة السريعة

بلييييز لا تردون طلاب الثانوية العامه

سلعاوي بن ال سلعاوي
15-12-2010, 02:58 PM
للأسف انا ما عندي

باكر الامتحان الله يستر ............ شكلنا راح نخبص في الامتحان

mazroooei
15-12-2010, 03:21 PM
دخيلكم ساعدونا

امارآتيـــ شآمخــ
15-12-2010, 04:32 PM
ياخي ما ادري ليش ندرس كتاب الانجليزي اصلا..!!
ف الأمتحان ولاحرف اييبون منه...!! ومن ناحية البرجراف ترا متعودين كل سنة من برع اييبونه
الله يستر من بااجر...!!

العـــدلي
15-12-2010, 04:37 PM
الامارات
The UAE is one of the Arab Gulf countries .It lies on the Arab Gulf and the Gulf of Oman. It is bordered by Saudi Arabia and Oman. The capital is Abu Dhabi . Oil industry is the main product of the country. The UAE has a population of 5 million people. The national language is Arabic . Islam is the main religion. The National Day is on the second of December. The total area of the country is about 83,600 square kilometers. The UAE consists of stony and sandy desert. The landscape is mainly sand-dunes and mountains. The weather is cool and pleasant in Winter while it is hot and humid in Summer. The UAE is a picture of diversity in its natural features.

2- Pollution التلوث
Polluting the environment has become a serious problem in each country. There are many pollutants such as cars and rubbish. Dumping waste in the sea causes water pollution. Also, cutting down forests and poaching animals will destroy wildlife. I think that we should use unleaded petrol and fit cars with converts which remove many of the harmful gases. Laws should be issued to ban polluting the environment. Finally, planting more trees will help us to solve the problem of desertification

3- Desert الصحراء
Deserts are definitely one of the harshest places to live. They are massive and cover about 40% of the worlds land area. They are full of sand dunes and oases. Some deserts consist mainly of stones and rocks, with no sand in it. The temperature in these kinds of deserts is very hot and dry. Other deserts like the Canadian Tundra is very cold. People can’t live in deserts because of the temperature and the lack of water. Only Bedouin can live there. They use the camel as a means of transport. Some kinds of animals reptiles can live in the deserts like the camel, the fox ,snakes, scorpions . . .est. The rain is very rare in the hot deserts. The thorny plants can live there. In short, deserts are not the right place to live in because of the weather and the lack of water.
— -- — —
4- The importance of sport اهمية الرياضة
— Sports and exercises play an important role in our daily life. Everyone can benefit from exercise. You should do some physical activity at least three times per week. Regular exercise will keep your heart and lungs healthy, make you stronger, keep you healthier, and make you look better and make you feel better about yourself. Sports strengthen the body function of people and preserve the youth of them. I advise you to make some time to practice sport in order to have a happy and healthy life.
5-how to keep yourself safe from illnesses : كيف تحافظ على نفسك من الامراض
— To keep your body healthy is an important thing to have anice life.And will give some suggestions to reach that enjoyment of life. first eat alot of fruit and vegetabels,and remember to keep away from fats.second do some sports that help you to have a healthy body.you should not forget to drink alot of water and fresh free sugar juice. try also to have avariety of food and do not focus on a specific kind,but eat different kinds in a wrigt way.and if you feel ill visit the doctor to help you and take the bills on time

6-Write a paragraph about how to learn new information ( كيف تحفظ معلومة جديدة ) :
There are five main ways of learning new information . the first way is frequency .this means hearing or reading new information lots of times . for example you should write the new information 10 times and say it to yourself . the second way is activity . it is doing something with new information . variety is another way . it means doing different things with new information . linking new information with old one is another way . for example , you should link a new word to a word you already know . finally , finding something new information helps learning it .
7-How to keep friends . ( كيف تحافظ علي أصدقاؤك )
Keeping friends is an important thing to do . good friends are sometimes better than brothers . moreover , l like the friend who is supportive . who can help me when I need him because a friend in need is a friend indeed . I don’t like those friend who always criticize me . on the other hand a good friend should be honest and reliable . I like the friend whom I can depend on and trust . I can tell him about my problems and he can help me solve them and try to think about my feeling . finally , it is very necessary to keep friendship forever because life without friends is impossible .
8-How to solve problems between friends ( كيف تحل المشاكل بين الأصدقاء )
Problems may occur at any time between friends . problems between friends don’t go away by themselves . it is a good thing to talk to our friend about the problem because he may not recognize that he did something annoying . in addition , it is not a good idea to confront a friend while being angry , it’s better to calm down first , then discuss the problem . the best thing to solve a problem with a friend is to talk to him face to face and share feelings .
9-Managing time : ( إدارة تنظيم الوقت )
Managing time is very important in our daily life . we must have enough time to do the work we have to do . we must also ensure that work equals the time available . it is easy to and the previous work . it is very important to do the current work first then do the previous one , but if we don’t do the correct work , it becomes previous as a result the work accumulates and we can’t do it properly . so it is very necessary to manage your time in order to get done .
10-How to beat the time thieves ( كيف تهزم مهدرات الوقت ) :
in everyone’s life , there are time thieves . those thieves could be people , things and inside ourselves . some people would like either to talk or take our time while we are busy to busy want to offer any help . for example , if a friendly colleague wants to talk , tell him that you want to study . sometime time thieves are the mobile phone or untidy desk . so it better to know when to use the phone and it wise too to tidy your desk before you sit to study . finally our stomach and brain can take much of our time . it is a good idea to stop studying when we are hungry , we have to plan to study after having a light meal .

حزينه زماني
15-12-2010, 05:12 PM
... يسلمووو ...

alhamoor
15-12-2010, 05:50 PM
العدلي

جزاك الله خير مشكووور

الحر 1 الحر
15-12-2010, 06:03 PM
جعله في ميزان حسناتك
مشكورر

بلوشية راك