المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : فقرة عن too much homework بس ياريت التصحيح

نسمة أحمد2010
23-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Some student have too much homework .Today i am talking about Why student have too much homework and how to solution this problem

Firstly , other teacher are gives the student too much homework because exertion about lesson , understand and answer on exam . So, should of student talking the teacher about not gives daily homework ,but explain lesson or gives homework but not too much . secondly
, other student not organized time ,so are feeling have too much homework because are needs too much time to do all the homework .Thirdly , other student have a kids so cant study and do homework because are making noise so, should of student do homework and study after the kids sleeping or goes quite place to do homework .

In end,i want saying tip of student : please organize time because doing the homework

نسمة أحمد2010
23-10-2010, 05:01 PM
ياريت حد يصحح ولو في اي استفسار انا موجودة

نسمة أحمد2010
23-10-2010, 06:45 PM
يااااااااااااااريت حد يرد على الموضوع ضرووووووووووووووووووووووري

aleppo_king
24-10-2010, 07:47 PM
الموضوع فيه وايد اخطاء

كشتي بن كشه آل كشيش
24-10-2010, 08:15 PM
Some students have too much homework .Today Iam talking about Why students have too much homework and how to solve this problem

Firstly , some teachers give the students too much homework to understand the lessons and to help them with their exam.

كشتي بن كشه آل كشيش
24-10-2010, 08:23 PM
So, students should talk with their teachers for not having too much homework
just few exercises for understanding the lessons

كشتي بن كشه آل كشيش
24-10-2010, 08:33 PM
secondly
, another students dont organize their time ,So they feel boring form having too much homework because they need more time to do it .finally, some of the students cant study or do their homework because they have kids in their homes . So students must stay away from kids when they study or do their home work

كشتي بن كشه آل كشيش
24-10-2010, 08:40 PM
In the end,I advise the students to organize their time and consitrate with their teachers in the class because that may help them to do their homework in easy way

كشتي بن كشه آل كشيش
24-10-2010, 08:42 PM
اختي نسمه موضوعج حلو وأفكاره وايد حلوه بش مشكلتج الgrammer ,وترتيب الجمل.

أنا حاولت أصلح الأخطاء وغيرت شوي من الصيغة إن شاء الله يعيبج وتستفيدين منه واسمحيلي ع القصور

أختج كشووووووووه

freaky cute
24-10-2010, 11:17 PM
35035 ,, المرفق

هذا تصحيح الفقرة مالج والي تحته خط يعني ماله داعي وغلط
والي بالحمر هذا تصحيح
وفي شي بين قوسين يعني تقدرين تغيرين الي انتي كاتبته وتحطين هذا

موفقه انشالله

roreta
25-10-2010, 09:11 PM
actuality , i like it ;)

نورين
27-10-2010, 04:03 PM
تصحيح
Some student have too much homework .Today i am talking about Why student have too much homework and how to solution this problem
Firstly , other teacher are gives the student too much homework because exertion about lesson , understand and answer on exam . So, should of student talking the teacher about not gives daily homework ,but explain lesson or gives homework but not too much . secondly
, other student not organized time ,so are feeling have too much homework because are needs too much time to do all the homework .Thirdly , other student have a kids so cant study and do homework because are making noise so, should of student do homework and study after the kids sleeping or goes quite place to do homework .
In end,i want saying tip of student : please organize time for doing the homework

نسمة أحمد2010
31-10-2010, 11:44 PM
شكرررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررا كتييييييييييييييييييييير والله كنت كتير محتاجة ليكم

عبدالله الحر
31-10-2010, 11:59 PM
السلام عليكم اختي نسمة

فدوه انفاسك
22-01-2011, 09:01 PM
صففحة كم هذاا 35 ولا ؟؟

ردوووا عليييييييييه:(
:(