M.R friday
13-10-2010, 07:42 PM
يكتبووون ****

Only 3yoz
16-10-2010, 06:31 PM
تلخيص ؟! أآو شو بالضبط

اعرف هالمشروع مطبق علينآ بعد

بالنسبه لي انا ecart ماآليـ ه عن الحضآره فـ الآمآرات

كتبت شو اعرفه ف موضوعي وشو الي ابا اعرفه والاهداف والidea والgoal وكل شي !

وخلـآف موفى ميكر وهالسوآلف

يعني بالضبط مب مفهوم سؤآلج

ممكن توضحين الطلب

وسي ييآ

بنت الاماراتية
06-11-2010, 11:41 AM
ابا ecart عن المغامرة adventure ماعرف شو اسوي

6alba moza bint buty
06-11-2010, 12:40 PM
السمري
تلخيص للمواضيع اللي جمعتيها سواء من النت اوكتب او مجلات او او او إلخ

تلخصينا تكتبنا بطريقتج

أما البرودكت

هو المنتج النهائي بعد هالشغل كله شو بخاطرج تنتجين

مثلا مجله او فيديو او كتاب او بوست كارد او بروشور اللي تبينه انتي شو تقدرين تسوين !

وبس ^^

بنت الاماراتية
09-11-2010, 08:23 PM
ابا حد يساعدني اسوي اي كارت عن المغامرة adventure بتوهق ><

rose ad
10-11-2010, 09:07 PM
بلييييييييز ابـي ecart عن حضارة الامارات ظروووووووووووووري قبل العيد
:cry::sad_2::sad_2:

والسموحهـ..

شريف الشريف
12-11-2010, 08:51 AM
أرجو وضع ecart خلال هدا اليوم و لكم الشكر و التقدير

سمآيلي
12-11-2010, 01:32 PM
بآلتوفيييجْ ,,

حتى نحن E cart

بسس نحن كله عن مصصر يعني توت عنخ آإمون
وكيف كآنت حضآرآإتهم وجيْ ..

وكل وحده عندهآإ موضوع خآص فيهآ بس آلمحتوي نفسهْ

المزيون.
14-10-2011, 11:47 PM
انا بعد ابغي عن مغامرة

المزيون.
14-10-2011, 11:50 PM
Story of adventure in the African bush

It is said that a man was walking in the jungles of Africa, where natural beauty and where grows tall trees by virtue of its location on the equator, and it was this man enjoys a view of trees which block sunlight from the intensity of density, and it was our friend enjoy Bngrad birds and inhale deeply Shatha Abeer flowers, which was a fragrance of it Smart odors ..

While he was enjoying this scenic heard sprint, voice rising and clarity, and the man turned back and if it sees a lion and a huge body platform quickly fairy like, and the severity of hunger that plagued the lion had his waist atrophic clearly is looking for something that fills him assuage his hunger!!

Taking the man is being rapidly and the lion behind him, and when he took lion approaching him, he saw the man wells old jumped a jump strong and he saw in the well and held the rope of the well, which draws its water, and the man took Eetmrgeh inside the well and when he took his breath and calmed and accommodation Lion Roar if it heard hissing Snake huge head, a broad length Bgeoff this well, and as he thinks to get rid of them from the lion and the serpent if Pferan black and the other was white escalate to the top of the rope and starting Akarzan cord panic and the man in fear and take shake the rope with his hands in order to go mice and took over the process of shaking until it became Eetmrgeh right and north within this well immemorial, and while he is also if it collides with something wet and sticky hit elbow to discover later that honey, which is building homes in the mountains and the trees and in caves, took the man's taste this honey tasty took him to lick and follow the second, third and so on .. The intensity of the sweetness of honey friend forgets the situation which is where the man suddenly woke up from sleep, there was a disturbing dream and terrible ..

Then the man decided to go to someone who helps him to interpret this dream, so he headed to a Senate and told him this dream Sheikh laughed and said to him .. Momma knows what interpretation?? The man said: I do not .. Tell me ..

Said Sheikh: The Lion, who was being behind you is the king of death Alahakk and wait you out and the well, which took place there and the snake is the grave The cord delicious concerned it is your age, the mice black and white understanding of night and day, who Ikassan of your life little by little ...!!

The man said, honey, O Shaykh??!?

Sheikh: It is the minimum sweetness behind you forgot to death and an account!!

المزيون.
14-10-2011, 11:51 PM
اتفضلوIntroduction

A friend went on vacation to visit family and relatives of the family of a respectable
The popular customs and traditions of generosity and good manners, etc.

Told me the story of social, although it is private, but I like the idea of ​​taken away from them
I ask that the discussion of benefit because the story stems from the society and the idea is:
{Is it true that moving from life in the city lose the virtue of generosity!

And this sentence will be the title for the analysis of the story
Now I will let the story and then I'll write my analysis of the story and I hope
Everyone to participate in the analysis of this story and give their opinions

Story

I went home on leave and visited the family and relatives in the village
After that I went to visit relatives in the city, a usual, whenever I travel
To home, but whenever I visit I go back a very bad impression, and will
I remember my visit this time as an example of what I caused my previous visits
The pain myself, I went to him and sat him two days was the shortest
The gifts were distributed on him and his family the amount of fifty thousand
When I decided to leave the city and return to the village did not find
Of the family to Eodni only my neighbor and one of his sons and all the family left
House without Eodonna they know I will Ogaderhm
When I left home and arrived at the parking lot I bought two kilo
Raisins, and four to baldness clip shown in the village laden with gifts from
My neighbor, and then installed a car and headed to the village, but I
On my way to the village, I received a painful thoughts about this visit
And asked myself why I spent on my neighbor fifty thousand
Did not deserve to be back in a simple gift Kikl raisins or kilo Besbes
(Story ended)

Now the analysis of the story and begin them asking the following: Is it true that the children
Tribes Mruthm die when they move to live in the city, and whether all the children
Thus, tribes, is it true that cities are where there is no where Mruat Karam

I think that this is not true Vakarm exists and virility, but people are
Differ in terms of commitment to authenticity, this short in my opinion did not give up
Originality, but wounded dependence Nkute until she died and then my Lord of his family on this
Vtalaat life more than poor, then the problem is not the problem of the city and the different
Life between the village and the city the problem in this insensitive to the near
I know that life in the city can not afford to resolve and narrow and long Aldiavatt
And large, but people's habits and traditions do not differ between the city and the village if we examine the
The assets of the population in the city to Ogdnahm almost all of the village, then the problem
In this story is dull

Fact, the friend complained to me and told me his story and determination not to return to visit
Cousin, but I think from a human point did not think the outcome of this visit has proposed
It does not go to forget his friendliness and for boys and girls because they
Need it by virtue of kinship, may become a relative thing hated Where to go
The boys will take care of them and I think that this is the only treatment for this story
Because this relative can not fit in the current year, and I thought that the position of
When the friend arrived to the village with him Monday and raisins, four Kilo
Baldness clamp and telling people it's a gift from his cousin and I found that the position of
Humanitarian and myself is difficult

Come back and say at the end of my words, we must stick to my own and stay
Walking in the footsteps of parents and grandparents in the traditions and customs offices, also
Call coming from the villages and rural areas not Atgulwa to city residents frequently
Visits because their situation does not assume, in the presence of the guest house of the city
Means a blockade of all those in the house, Vsidika sat in the house of his cousin
These two days are long in the house where Benin, daughters, wife
And the ins and Mmakrat schools, and visits neighbors, and this is clear from the saying
He found no family of his cousin and deposited only one of his sons, the meaning of this is that
Boys and girls and the wife were trapped because of

المزيون.
14-10-2011, 11:51 PM
تعبت تكسرة اصابعي

مدرسة سعد بن معاذ
20-10-2011, 03:37 PM
بالنسبه لي انا ecart ماآليـ ه عن الحضآره فـ الآمآرات

اوكي شباب ماحصل ecart جاهز

الناقة
23-10-2011, 05:45 PM
أبي ecart عن أي أمارة في دولة الامارات ما أعرف شو أسوي

نور القوع
24-10-2011, 07:01 PM
الايكارت
الابله عطت كل وحده موضوع خاص بها و غير عن الباقيات
و انا موضوعي غير
عشضان كذا ما اقدر اساعدج سووري

مجروح الوجدان
06-11-2011, 10:33 PM
السلام عليكم بليز ابي قصة عن الـــــــــــadventure للـــــــــــ ecart واخر يوم 11-17

$junooon$
19-11-2011, 09:12 AM
انا موضوعي عن العيدان ممكن مساعدة في بوربونيت عن العيدان

القايدي
10-01-2012, 03:29 PM
لو سمحت ابا موفي ميكر عن الحضارة ابا الاحين

زعيم المدارس
07-11-2012, 09:36 PM
ثانكسسسسسسسس