المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : حصريا ... براغرافات للصف السابع للامتحان النهائي ...

طالب التفكير
06-06-2010, 10:08 PM
My favorite

My favorite is table Tennis. It is the sport of the cultured and the refined. It is not as violent as hockey or football. It keeps the players on their toes during the game as it is quite fast paced.

It is very popular in China and Japan. This game relaxes the body and energizes the mind. It makes me happy and satisfied .

{ Free time activities}

There are many kinds of activities you can do in your free time .In my free time, I like doing many activities like reading a novel and going shopping .Every day, I spend two hours reading my favorite novel. I also Love going Shopping. I go shopping with my family. At the weekends, I enjoy doing sports. I spend my time in playing football and swimming. I like playing football with my friends in the sports club. I also enjoy swimming with my Best friend is Ream in the swimming pool. My favorite free time activities are going shopping.

Transportation

Transportation makes our world a small village. It helps people to move from place to another place it carries letters and goods from place to another place. It keeps our time and our effort it makes our live easy, fast and fun transportation is very important in our live and we can't live without them.

يرجى تثبيت الموضوع ...

مع تحيات : طالب التفكير

*غموض؛؛شفاف*
06-06-2010, 10:15 PM
شكرا
بارك الله فيك

Raneem Esam
10-07-2010, 09:41 AM
بارك الله فيك

انتهت السنه الدراسيه

سيغلق الموضوع