المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : speaking

معلمه صغير
04-06-2010, 06:21 PM
2. [
justify][LEFT][FONT="Book Antiqua"][CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Pink"][gdwl]Could you tell me your full name please?
My full name is XXX. Friends usually call my English name, XXX.

3. What shall I call you?
You could call me XXX.

4. How are you?
I am fine, thank you, and you?

5. How old are you?
I am 22 years old. In other words, I was born in 1980. March 8, 1980, to be exact.

6. Does your name have any special meaning? (5 - 6)
Yes, my name does have some special meaning. My family name means' peace ', and my first name has the meaning of' strong one '. My English name was given by one of my high school teachers, and it really does not have any special meaning.

6. Does your name have any special meaning? (7 - 8)
I presume you are referring to my Chinese name. Yes, the English XXXXXalent of my family name would be something like 'peace', and in the case of my first name it would be 'strong one'. My English name was randomly chosen by one of my high school teachers. and it really does' t have any special meaning.
7. Is your name important to you? (5 - 6)
No. I not specified 't think it can do anything for me. I believe a person has to work out his own life. I am planning to do this as well as I can.

7. Is your name important to you? (7 - 8)
Not really. I belong to the new generation who do not attach too much significance to our names. Names were important to the older generation as they are of the opinion that it will determine your destiny to some extent. However, I personally believe that I myself will determine my destiny no matter what my name is. I will do this by acquiring good qualifications and by working hard.
Spoken Part1 Fan : HOMETOWN
8. Where do you come from?
8. How long have you lived in your hometown? (5 - 6)
I come from Guangzhou. My parents have been living here for the past thirty years or so. I grew up here and attended high school called a well Zhixin High School. We live in a nice area with many shops, restaurants, and other businesses.

8. Where do you come from?
8. How long have you lived in your hometown? (7 - 8)
I come from Guangzhou. My parents have been living here for the past thirty years or so. I grew up here and attended high school called a well Zhixin High School, a major middle school in the province. We live in a respectable area with many shops, restaurants, and a variety of other businesses. The people in our building are generally dangerous places and quiet, which makes it a pleasure to live there.

9. Where do you live? (5 - 6)
Well, that is not so easy to answer. Please allow me to explain. During the week I live in a dormitory at the university, but over weekends I live with my parents in a village about one hour by car from Guangzhou. So I really do not know which of the two to call my home at the moment.

9. Where do you live? (7 - 8)
I live with my parents here in Guangzhou at the moment. To be more exact, we live in an apartment building in one of the northern suburbs of the city. I have my own room and enjoy the privacy that it brings, but I am looking forward to the day that I can have my own apartment. Allow me to explain : my parents are very nice and I love them very much, but I would like to be more independent soon.

10. Can you tell me something about your hometown? (5 - 8)
Yes, certainly. Guangzhou is in the southern part of China, and the capital of Guangdong province. It has many heavy industries such as automobile, aircraft, and machine tool manufacturers. In addition, it is rich in history. For example, the Japanese invaded the city and committed many atrocities (that is to say many crimes) during the occupation. This is still remembered by many of the elderly folks to this day.

11. Can you tell me about some famous landscapes in your hometown? (5 - 8)
11. Can you tell me about some famous scenic spots in your hometown? (5 - 8)
11. What are the main places of interest in your hometown? Why? (5 - 8)
11. What places should foreigners visit in your hometown? Why? (5 - 8)
Sure. Firstly, I 'd like to mention the Pearl River, which you will find around the city. To the north of the city there are the famous Baiyun Mountains, the zoological parks and botanical gardens. In summer the park is a popular place to visit and see tigers, bears, wolves, even pandas and other animals in their natural environment. In winter we often go skiing there. The Yuexiu Park is the second place I 'd like to recommend. It consists of a large park, with many gardens and a lake. In addition, the city 's symbol, the Statue of Five Rams. is located in the park. There are many other sites in the city that are worthwhile visiting, such as Sun sen Memorial Hall, Chen Clan Academy and the CITIC Building, which is the highest architectural attraction in Guangzhou.[/]

معلمه صغير
04-06-2010, 06:24 PM
speaking of test ielst?