11-05-2010, 10:25 PM
ممكن براجراف عن :

leisure activities

في صفحة 85

اللي عنده لا يبخل عليه ، ،

:(6):

srrrn
12-05-2010, 09:52 PM
leisur time or freetime is the time when when iam free. in my free time ican do alot of activities ican spend my free time reading a book or listening to music. more over,ican practisemy favourite sport. ican play foot ball ,hand ball,volleball or basket ball.also ican play video games .its very important to make full use of our free time

سيف الحق
06-06-2010, 02:44 PM
ترجمته :

الوقت leisur أو فريتايم هو الوقت المناسب عندما عندما الحرة إدارة الهوية والولوج. ican في بلدي وقت الفراغ القيام بالكثير من الأنشطة ican قضاء وقت فراغي قراءة كتاب أو الاستماع إلى الموسيقى. على مدى أكثر practisemy ican ، المفضلة الرياضة. كرة القدم تلعب ican ، كرة اليد ، volleball أو سلة لعب مباريات ican الفيديو ball.also. من المهم جدا على الاستفادة الكاملة من الوقت المجاني

ღLiwa Angelღ
14-06-2010, 04:30 PM
free time is the time were when you dont have anything to do and you could sit with your family and friendsin my free time i like to meet my friends and go to the mall and do some shoppings and then i like to go to the club and play chess with my sister and when
we finish we go and play some volley ball. At the end i have a shower and pray then i go and read the holly quran

and when im finished i help my mother with the chores

و انشالله الي كتبته نال اعجابكم

Raneem Esam
09-07-2010, 12:21 PM
تم تلبيه طلبك

سيغلق الموضوع