المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : [طلب] مسااااااااااااااااعده يا خوان شما

الدراسه لي
01-05-2010, 08:50 AM
خواني وخواتي اريد منكم مساعد في حل الكمبيوتر
الله يخليكم لانه التسليم باجر واباه ضروري

Introduction
Robots are used widely in a range of situations. You have been asked to produce a multi-media presentation which identifies the role of robots in the 21st century and investigate a range of uses XXXX in commercial and social situations.

Your presentation is to be suitable for students aged between 12 and 16

Read the checklist and the assessment rubric carefully to make sure you have covered all aspects of this assignment.

Requirements
Select appropriate software
Create a storyboard that represents the structure of the final solution

Your presentation will contain…
• A definition of a robot
• Asimov’s 3 basic laws that relate to robotics
• You are going to research robotics in a range of situations such as the car manufacturing industry, food or fashion, scientific and medical fields, the armed forces, space exploration or a field of your own choice.
• Choose one field of robotics and identify the key function of the robot
• Once you have completed you have completed your research you are to Describe three kinds of robots. This ranges from the little insect crawlers, BeeBots, NXT and on to larger commercial solutions.
• Design a robot that could perform a simple sequence such as an automatic garbage collector, a robot pet or whatever you would like to design.
• A sketch of your robot
• Write a simple algorithm that your robot could use
• A voice recording of robot commands

Activities
• You will be given up to 4 hours of class time to complete this task
• Your teacher will supply information and resources which will allow you to complete the task
• You may research using the internet or other sources of information in your own time
• You must work independently (no group work allowed)
• You may bring information (images, text) on a flash drive or CD
• Plan and organise your tasks so you do not run out of class time
• No additional time will be allowed
• Write your name and your class on this sheet and on every piece of work that you are handing in for marking

Step 1
Robot research
Watch the videos your teacher shows you and read the information provided. You may also do your own research. You will find information at uaeschools's Bookmarks on Delicious (http://delicious.com/uaeschools) under the tags robots and robotics.
Using the table below, write words you would use to describe robots. You are then to write a brief definition in your own words
Robot Definition : الربوت عبارة عن مزيج من التقنيات المكيانكية والالكترونية و المسيرة ببرامج لاداء مهمة معينة . اذا جهاز الفاكس روبوت ! على ما اعتقد نعم فهو يحتوي على دارات الكترونية و اجهزة ميكانكية (مثلا سحاب الورق ) ويتم التحكم بها ببرامج موجودة داخل المعالجات الموجودة في الدارات الالكترونية !
Robot is a mix of techniques and electronic Almkjankip and process programs to perform a specific task. If the fax machine, Robot! Yes, I think it contains electronic circuits and devices Mikankip (eg, cloud paper) and is controlled by the existing programs within the processors found in electronic circuit!
Words that I would use to describe a robot are...
- إنسان آلي يقود سيارة بمفرده .- جهاز الفاكس- الآلة الحاسبة- الكومبيوتر

- A robot driving a car alone.
- Fax machine
- Calculator
- The computer.
My definition of a robot is...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 2
Robot research continued
Write a brief description of how robots are used in the following situations. The first one is done for you. Identify and briefly describe the use of at least two additional types of robots.
Robot Functions
Type of Robot Key Function
Bomb disposal robot To defuse potential bombs without endagering human life
Scientific robot

Robots in the movies

Other

Step 3
The Three Laws of Robotics
Isaac Asimov created three rules which robotics must obey. You are to research the three rules, write them down
"1. لا يجوز للروبوت إيذاء أي إنسان ، أو من خلال التقاعس عن العمل ، والسماح للإنسان أن يأتي إلى الأذى.
"
A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

2. ويجب على الروبوت إطاعة أي أوامر الممنوحة لها من قبل البشر ، إلا إذا كانت تلك الأوامر وتتعارض مع القانون الأول.

2. A robot must obey any orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

3. ويجب على الروبوت حماية وجودها الخاصة طالما هذه الحماية لا يتعارض مع القانون الأول أو الثاني. "

3 . A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

List at least two reasons that Mr Asimov created these laws for his robots

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Optional

Step 4
Designing your Robot
I am going to design a robot for the purpose of (the task it will perform) ………………………….

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ……..

The following is a sketch of my robot

The algorithm that my robot could use would be……………………………………………………………….

Step 5
Draft / Storyboard
Before you begin working on the computer consider carefully the layout and design, images, sound, text and whatever else is appropriate to your solution. Your draft/storyboard forms part of the assessment so take care with its development.

My Storyboard

Step 6
Choice of Software
Your presentation is to be suitable for an age range of 12 – 16.
Add to the diagram below and brainstorm key design features that will make your presentation appeal to this age range.

Design Feature Brainstorm

I am going to use the type of software called............................................ ................................

I am choosing this type of software because........................................... ..................................

.................................................. .................................................. ................................................

Step 7
Sound and Music

The voice recording of my robot will be .................................................. .................................

.................................................. .................................................. ...............................................

I will produce my sound recording using this type of software ...............................................

.................................................. .................................................. ................................................

The music I have chosen to use with my multimedia presentation is .......................................

(you need to be aware of copyright issues when choosing music for your production)