المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : البورت فوليوا

بنت الفريج
17-04-2010, 12:10 PM
مرحبا..:(6):

ادري ان الكل مشغول بس ممكن طلب ؟!؟؟! :(48):

أبي حد يترجملي هل الفقرة :ـ

تحدث الكتاب عن مواضيع عده عن الصحة والغذاء منها الاطعمة السريعة وخطرها وتحدث عن بعض الفواكة والخضروات واهميتها و الكمية الازمة لتناولها وقدم الكتاب نصائح لتجنب الملح في الطعام ونصائح لخسارة الوزن دوون حرمان من الاطعمة وحلول لبعض السلوكيات الخاطئة و ايضا قراءت عن ملكة الخضار وهي الطماطم وحتوى الكتاب على بعض الاعلانات لمراكز الصحة والجمال منها nuxe ، لقد استفدت كثيرا من هذا الكتاب واصبح لدي خلفية حول الصحة وكيفيت عمل الرجيم و معلومات حول مجموعة من المستحضرات وتعلم وصفات طعام جديدة وانصح الجميع بقراته ..

ابيه في اقرب وقت يعني الاحد 18 / 3 وبهذا بكون خلصت البورت فوليوا واذا حد يبي شيء من عنوني .. :(4):

صدى سكوتي
17-04-2010, 06:40 PM
انا اباااا المشروووع

بلـــــيز بلــــــيز

وابا صوور شي احنا سويناااه بليييز بأسرع وقت

ooooooo7
17-04-2010, 08:04 PM
هاذي الترجمه اللي طلبتيها ..وبعدين ما يباله ..دشي جووجل ترانزليت وهو بيطلعلج...
Occur book on various topics about health and food, including fast food and the threat and spoke of some fruits and vegetables and their importance and quantity crisis is addressed, and introduced the book Tips to Avoid salt in the food and tips for weight loss down the deprivation of food and solutions to some of the wrong behaviors and also Qrat the Queen of a vegetable, tomatoes, Htoy book some ads for health and beauty center, including nuxe, I have benefited greatly from this book, so that the background and gameplay work Holasahp Dieting and information on a range of products and learn new recipes and I advise everyone herd</SPAN></SPAN>

بنت الفريج
21-04-2010, 09:55 PM
ثااانكس ooooooo7
ترجمة قوقل ماهي صحيحة

صدى سكوتي المشروع تبعي كيف تصنعين الليزر واذا كان هذا الي تبينه تأمرين

عمر علاء
25-04-2010, 10:02 PM
Occur book on various topics about health and food, including fast food and the threat and spoke of some fruits and vegetables and their importance and quantity crisis is addressed, and introduced the book tips to avoid salt in the food and tips for weight loss down the deprivation of food and solutions to some of the wrong behaviors and also Qrat the Queen of a vegetable, tomatoes, Htoy book some ads for health and beauty center, including nuxe, I have benefited greatly from this book, so that the background and gameplay work Holasahp Dieting and information on a range of products and learn new recipes and I advise everyone herd ..
His father as soon as means Sunday, 18/03 and concluded that the fact that the port and if Voliwa limit Libby thing Anoni ..

انتصار الحامد
01-05-2010, 05:27 PM
تاااااااانكس سوووووووووووووو much

بلوشي عيماني
04-05-2010, 06:05 PM
اقوول نبي غلاف للبروفايل وفهرس ضروري لو سمحتي