المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : مطلوب برجراف...

فقير العلم
03-04-2010, 07:59 PM
السلام عليكم

بغيت برجراف .. عن Surfing the Internet too much ( تصفح الانترنت أكثر من اللازم)

و .. برجراف .. عن should students be allowed to bring call-phons to school (هل ينبغي للطلاب احضار هواتفهم النقالة الى المدرسة)

والبرجراف الثاني لازم يكون على جوابين yes و no

اريد البرجرافين اليوم .. ضرووري

فقير العلم
03-04-2010, 09:30 PM
ويـنـكــم؟

ورده الغلا
12-04-2010, 10:12 PM
Mobile phone is an important thing in the life. Most people have mobile phones and use it for many things, but should students be allowed to use mobile phones in school??
I think students shouldn't be allowed to use mobile phones in school because of many reasons and I will send my speech to the student who use mobile phone.
Mobile phone will make you busy all the time and you will not pay attention to what teachers explained in the class because you are waiting a message or telephone call. You will not have enough time to study, because using mobile will waste your time. You will rely on other people. Also, you will spend a lot of your money. Your abilities will not improve because you always depend on your mobile phone. Also, maybe it will cause problems for you in the school. Using mobile phone in the class will not help the teacher to explain well and it will affect in negative way on teachers and other students. Also, there are many healthy effects for mobile phone. It affects on hearing, brain's work and it cause bad allergy.
You can use it in good and useful things such as communicate with your friends to do homeworks and assignments. My advice for all students, just use mobile phones in necessary times