المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : للي عنده قصة مكتوبة بالانجليزي

همسات الليل
17-03-2010, 08:22 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

اللي عنده قصة بالانجليزي يعطيني بليييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييي ييز

وشكرا

syriahom
18-03-2010, 11:09 PM
والله اليوم كمان الأستاذ طلب منّا نكتب قصة قصيرة أو مسرحية، فأي واحد عنده قصة أو مسرحية يضعها هنا للإستفادة، وله جزيل الشكر والتقدير

koka alzaabi
20-03-2010, 04:30 PM
To the industrious and hardworking people belonging to the tribe of Aad, God sent Hud as His messenger. He told them:
O my people, worship God. There is no one other than Him. The other notions you have are all false. He is the only true God. I ask you to worship Him, I ask nothing for myself. My reward is with Him who has fashioned me. Will you not understand this? Seek His forgiveness and remember His bounties, and do not revert to your evil ways. [11:50-52]
The elders of the tribes rebuked Hud: We think you are a simpleton. Nay, worse, a liar. [7:66]
Hud assured them: I am not a simpleton; I am God's apostle. I bring His message to you, hence, heed the warning I give, for you are Noah's people. If you have God's blessings, everything will go well with you. [7:67-69]
But they persisted in their unbelief and told Hud: You have brought us no clear Signs save what you are telling us. How can we abandon our gods? It seems some of our gods have smitten you with evil so that you go on the wrong path. [11:53-54]
Hud answered them: I swear by my Lord that I am not guilty of your charge. I believe only in my Lord; To me no one else matters and none can delude me and make me go against Him. Nothing moves without His will; His path alone is the right path. If you do not respond to my call and turn away from the Lord, the loss will be yours, not His. In your place He will bring others, for He has control over all things, He watches over all that happens. [11:54-57]
Hud reminded the elders of the tribe of how God gave them tenure of the land upon which they built their castles and homes. They had forgotten all His bounties and resorted to corrupt dealings and evil ways. Eventually, they had to pay the price of their unbelief: they were overwhelmed by a raging tempest. The fury lasted for seven nights and eight days; the people of Aad perished and their castles and dwellings became like 'stumps of hollow palmtrees'

koka alzaabi
20-03-2010, 04:31 PM
ادعوووووووولـــي بالتوفييييييييييييييج ...........

همسات الليل
21-03-2010, 08:59 PM
مشكور وما عليك قصوووووور

ربي ييوفقك

ربي يعطيك الف عااااااافية

يسلمووووووو

تحريات643
23-03-2010, 10:28 PM
The Eye

Once upoun a time, their was two young sisters playing with Fireworks.
By mistake one of them throw it to her sister and it affected her eyes, she went to the hospital with her parents and they told her that she will be blind for the rest of her life unless she changes her eyes with another persons eye.

In the beginning, she felt so bad because she couldn’t see anything and her life was returned from a world with colors to nothing only black but with the passage of time she used to live with that feeling.

After fiften years, the blind girl decided to change her eyes to a new one from a dead person to see again. So she went to the hospital and did the appropriate measures and she did the surjury which was successfully worked and she was so happy to see again.
What she wasn’t know that the new eyes was for a women who was seeing spirits of dead people and she can dream about what will happen in the future.

The blind girl didn’t know this information and when she started to see these things she thought that she was hallucinating or this new reaction because of her new eyes. She tried to tell her friends about what she saws but unfortunatly no one believes her, then when she knew the information of the owners eye she began to help the people who see's them in her dreams.

One day when she was helping a group of people in the middle of explosions, a small glasses entured her eyes and returned her blind again.

همسات الليل
26-03-2010, 03:40 PM
ربي يعطيك الف عاااااااااااااافية

في ميزان حسناتك

وربي يوقفك

Soma El3asoola
27-03-2010, 05:16 PM
Short story
Here was a boy who was always losing his temper. His father gave him a bag full of nails and said to him, “My son, I want you to hammer a nail into our garden fence every time you need to direct your anger against something and you lose your temper.”

So the son started to follow his father’s advice. On the first day he hammered in 37 nails, but getting the nails into the fence was not easy, so he started trying to control himself when he got angry. As the days went by, he was hammering in less nails, and within weeks he was able to control himself and was able to refrain from getting angry and from hammering nails. He came to his father and told him what he had achieved. His father was happy with his efforts and said to him “But now, my son, you have to take out a nail for every day that you do not get angry.”
The son started to take out the nails for each day that he did not get angry, until there were no nails left in the fence.

He came to his father and told him what he had achieved. His father took him to the fence and said, “My son, you have done well, but look at these holes in the fence. This fence will never be the same again.” Then he added “When you say things in a state of anger, they leave marks like these holes on the hearts of others. You can stab a person and withdraw the knife but it doesn’t matter how many times
you say ‘I’m sorry,’ because the wound will remain.

همسات الليل
27-03-2010, 10:29 PM
تسلمون والله ما قصرتو

ربي يعطيكم الف عافية

وادي حطيب
16-05-2013, 03:36 PM
لو سمحتوا ابا تلخيص فيلم ريبانزل بالانجليزي ضرووري اخر يوم الاحد التسلييم