المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : طلب Natural disasters برقراف

حصين الحبابي
26-02-2010, 11:59 PM
لسلام عليكم كيفكم انشاء الله مبسوطين عندي طلب اذا حد عند برقراف او يقدر يكتب برقراف عن
الكوارث الطبيعيه
Natural disasters
وشكرا ولكم خالص الشكر

النفس الأبيه
22-03-2010, 02:15 PM
انا بعد ابي
لولا حد يساعدنا
وينكم يا اهل الخير

المدبر
12-03-2011, 08:56 PM
Natural Disaster

(hurricane)

One day I went with my family to Los Angeles by plane for tourism after our arrival in Los Angeles, rented a car to take us to the hotel, which will inhabit a valuable next day we went to the park the atmosphere was very beautiful and the atmosphere suddenly change and we are shocked because the sky change color to become cloudy very strong wind and thunder, his voice is very frightening brother saw from afar that there is something quick to come to us and when I saw I saw the hurricane coming from the scene was very scary and horror to the point that my sister started crying too scared of the hurricane and my mother she took my sister to stop crying and put she is hand in my sister face to saw the scene and crying and father said to us that we run to the bridge, which was near the garden and hiding beneath it, and was approaching us over the sound and was very strong and scary and horrible and winds. My father was with him the rope and We connect the all this rope and told us Chbhtoa Once the hurricane over the bridge and it was The thing stands in my life at that moment and thank God we did not hit us something that we in peace and after the storm ended, there was a lot of houses demolished in the hurricane and I advise everyone not to go anywhere without making sure of the atmosphere by listening to the meteorological

2- Pollution التلوث
Polluting the environment has become a serious problem in each country. There are many pollutants such as cars and rubbish. Dumping waste in the sea causes water pollution. Also, cutting down forests and poaching animals will destroy wildlife. I think that we should use unleaded petrol and fit cars with converts which remove many of the harmful gases. Laws should be issued to ban polluting the environment. Finally, planting more trees will help us to solve the problem of desertification

شوق علي
22-03-2011, 03:31 PM
ثاااااااااااااانكس

غرشه مخترشه
22-03-2011, 08:45 PM
يسلمؤووؤوؤوؤوؤوؤوؤوؤوؤوؤوؤوؤششششش اشش خخ , . , بالتووؤوؤفييج 100 انشآالله خخ