المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : اهم البرغرافات لأمتحان بااجر ..!! لحقووو ....

طالبة مطالبة
12-01-2010, 01:01 AM
السلام عليكم

اخواني .. الكل اليوم يعاني من سالفه ان الأمتحان كله برغرافات وما بنعرف نكتب ..

بس الموضوع انك تشوف هالبرغرافات وتقرااهم وتااخذ منهم الأفكار ..

وتوكل علـى ربك وبس ^^ ..

:S الله يعينـآ بااجر بس ..

Writing Grade 11 2010

Writing a Composition – Write a story of about 150 – 200 words using the information below. (25 points)

Imagine that you had been asked to describe a "Natural Disaster"

تخيل أنه طُلب منك أن تصف كارثة طبيعية.
Make sure your story has a beginning, middle, and end and raises the reader’s interest about the events.

Pay attention to XXXXXXX, organization, grammar, vocabulary, punctuation, and spelling.

Use this outline of the event.
1- Before the event ………………
2- What happened ………………
3- Sights ………………………..
4- Sounds……………………….
5- Other sensations ……………..
6- After the event ……………….

It was a normal cold cloudy Friday like any other holiday in December 2005. I was having breakfast with the family in the dining room.
Suddenly, I heard a high rumble. I rushed out to the balcony and had a look. The sky started to be darker. And the clouds gathered and gathered like a train smoke. The trees began to sway because the wind blew stronger.
All of the sudden, a thunder struck as if it was an explosion. Then it started to rain cats and dogs. Not more than fifteen minutes the water covered all the area down. I thought it wouldn’t stop. What made me more afraid was the sound of the sirens and the shouts down the street. People were running to hide from the flooding water leaving their cars behind in a big traffic jam which caused many accidents.
After a long hour, the heavy rain stopped. A picture of bad destruction appeared before me. Cars were left damaged in streets like a child's toys. And furniture was floating in front of houses.
Finally, although I was very shocked and scared I thanked Allah that no one was killed.

Writing Grade 11 2010

Writing a Composition – Write a story of about 150 – 200 words using the information below.(25 points)

Imagine that you had been asked to write a story for a book called "Teenagers Did It! Real life Heroes."
تخيل أنه طُلب منك كتابة قصة عن حادثة ظهرت فيها كبطل انقذ حياة شخص اخر.

Make sure your story has a beginning, middle, and end and raises the reader’s interest about the events.

Pay attention to XXXXXXX, organization, grammar, vocabulary, punctuation, and spelling.

Use these interview questions to help you write your story:
1. Who was involved? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Where did the incident happen? ------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. What happened? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. How did everything turn out? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. How did you feel? -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One morning, Ahmad Obaid and his friend Samer were enjoying a sunny Friday and having fun on the beach . Suddenly, Samer screamed "Help…!, My leg…!"
Ahmad rushed to where his friend was standing motionless. " I was surprised to see the water around his leg turning red," said Ahmad. "There was a cut in his foot." Without any hesitation Ahmad could release Samer's stuck foot from the rocks. Then he helped him reach the tent. Ahmad tried to stay calm. He called for an ambulance. After Ahmad cleaned Samer's foot with fresh water, he found a deep gash in the bleeding foot.
He took off his shirt and put it with pressure on the gash. Fifteen minutes later, the paramedics arrived. In the hospital Samer had good treatment and the doctor assured him that he became good.
Finally, with Ahmad helping his injured friend they could arrive home. "There, Samer's parents thanked me for saving their son," says Ahmad. "My friend Samer needed my help, and I did what I had to do to save his life."

Writing Grade 11 2010 (1)

Writing a Composition – Write an article of about 150 – 200 words using the information below.(25 points)
Write a short article about a food chain. اكتب موضوعا عن السلاسل الغذائية

Use this outline bellow:
1- lead sentence …………………………..
2- At the bottom of the food chain……………………….
3- Who eats …………………………..
4- Who eats …………………………..
5- Who eats …………………………..
6- What is important to understand about this food chain…………………………..
file:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtml1/02/clip_image001.gif

Interdiction
All living things depend on each other to live. The food chain shows how some animals eat other animals to survive. While being food for animals higher in the food chain, these animals may eat other animals or plants to survive. The food chain is a complex balance of life. If one animals source of food disappears, such as from over fishing or hunting, many other animals in the food chain are impacted and may die. Let's look at two examples of food chains, one in the water and the other on land.
In the Sea
All sea creatures rely on other sea creatures for food to survive. At the bottom of the food chain are the sea plants and plankton. Many types of fish and animals such as the snail, shrimp, jellyfish, and sea star eat the plankton.
The small animals and fish who eat plankton then become food for larger fish, such as the tuna and mackerel.
These fish are then eaten by larger fish and animals, such as the shark and dolphin.
And who eats the shark? Check out the menu at a seafood restaurant next time you are eating there. Don't be surprised if you find shark on the menu.

والله يعين الجمييع ..

والسموحه منكم علـى القصوور ..

بنت العوامر
12-01-2010, 01:21 AM
مشكوره والله بروح اصمهم خخخخخخخ

بنت العوامر
12-01-2010, 01:22 AM
شو ما فهمتي .. هالفراغرافات المهمه.. وانا بعد حفظت عن الزلالزل.......