المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : برجرافات تنفع للامتحان

Nahyan
11-01-2010, 08:21 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

ماعرفت عن شو بتكون البرجرافات

المهم في الوورد موضوع عن طعامك أو وجبتك المفضلة
وفي ورقة سويت لها سكان كتبت فيها طريقة كتابة موضوع عن شي له سلبيات أو ايجابيات مثل الموبايل
ركزت ع المقدمة والخاتمة أما صلب الموضوع انتو وابداعكم

وتحته موضوع عن الحيوان نفس الشي ركزت ع المقدمة والخاتمة

وهم الجوارح
11-01-2010, 08:59 PM
مشكور اخوي على المجهود
صج نفعتني ماكنت اعرف كيف اكتب مقال
مشكووور مرة ثانية

ذلتهم نظراتي
11-01-2010, 09:26 PM
مشكوووووووور اخوويه

الهادية
11-01-2010, 09:41 PM
مشكووووووور

ج ــزاكـ الله خ ــير

بالتـوفيـق للجميــع إن شاء الله

The State 0f paRadise
11-01-2010, 09:42 PM
مشكوووووووووووور يا طويل العمر

بس تعرف البراجراف اللي عن الحيوان يحتااج لك تعدييل لأن القوااعد مخبووصة اممممم لكن حاليا والطريقة المقدمة من الوزراة البراجرافاات بتكوون عن طرريق رسم وأهدااف وبعدين كتابة موضووع على حسب ما علمنه ايااه الاستااذ الاجنبي وقالي كيف طريقة الامتحاان بتيي ونفس النمووذج اللي قدمته الوزاارة ....

السمووحه على اطاالة الموضووع وتسلم على البرجراافات ان شاء الله نستفيد منها :>

Nahyan
12-01-2010, 12:03 AM
ادري ان الكتابة مب برفيشنال
انا حاولت اسهله يعني اسهل للي مب فاهمين ع الاساتذه وماعندهم خلفية عن الرايتنج
اما الرايتنج بلان وهالسوالف الظاهر انه اساتذكم عنده ذمه وضمير وعلمكم ياها
غيرك مايعرفها
وصعب يتعلمها بساعات قبل الامتحان

zeze
12-01-2010, 12:24 AM
My Favorite food
Everyone has a special dish that he or she really likes and never gets board from eating it. My favorite dish is the pizza. I like since I was a little kid when my mother was preparing it using different vegetables and sauces. I love all kinds of pizza which are thick or thin. The pizza is a magic dish because it’s really simple but has a special taste. I love the way they mix different stuff and the final result that they get. Once my sister was XXXXXng a pizza and other different kinds of pies, I mixed the tuna mixture with three different kinds of cheese and with onion rings and put it on the pizza. It was really tasty and they loved it.

zeze
12-01-2010, 12:25 AM
The pizza which is one of the most popular foods in the world is an Italian dish. Pizza was generally seen as a snack, not for a meal. The most important things are the way that you serve this dish and the crust. I’m passionate about the color mixture of the vegetables, sauces, cheese and different kind of meat or marine creatures such as shrimps. My brother who don’t like vegetables in usual, loved it in the pizza. There are many restaurants that are specializing in pizza dishes such as Pizza Hut, Dominos Pizza, Pizza Way and other shops. If you prefer thick crust you my go to those shops. However, if you prefer thin crust I advise you to go to Elforno Italy restaurant in Abu Dhabi and try their pizza. It’s really tasty and crispy and baked in a coal burning oven.