المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : الحق على موضوع مهم جدا في الانجليزي proud to belong to my family

معخ35
11-01-2010, 03:02 PM
هذا الموضوع هدية مني لكم
و أرجوا منكم الدعاء لي بالترفيق في الامتحانات
والله يوفقني واياكم ويسهل علينا جميع الأسئلة ويهدينا لاجاباتها الصحيحة
اللهم آآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآمين

:(23):

PROUD TO BELONG TO MY FAMILY
my family Includes five members, I have a brother and a sister, I feel great pride to my family and I love and respect them for many reasons
Everyone in my family is a helpful and if one of us made a mistake the other one will advise him . We always help each other in the lessons and home works, everyone in the family have a great job .I'm proud of all the members of my family but I am most proud of my father, he represents a good example for me in everything and working hard for our comfortable and educate me in the best schools .It is my duty to show this pride by respecting him and obey him and thanking him by doing my best .
Everyone should be proud of his family, and I will always will love my family and make sure that they will be proud of me, as I proud of them.

hanona
11-01-2010, 03:11 PM
بليييييز I Need To help بدي نماذج لامتحانات الانجليزي

الإبراهمية
11-01-2010, 03:59 PM
جزاك الله ألف خير >^<~~

^^ و الله يوفق الجميع ^^

نسيم الهوا
11-01-2010, 04:06 PM
رائع والله

مشكور اخوي والله يوفق اليميع

قلبي خفوقي
11-01-2010, 04:45 PM
يزاك الله خير

بلوتين
11-01-2010, 04:48 PM
مشكووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووو ر اخوي ماقصرت

قمر المضيء
11-01-2010, 04:51 PM
تسلم ع الموضووع وانشاء الله تنجح في الامتحان

RaMRoM
11-01-2010, 05:09 PM
شكرا على الموضوغ ^_^

بس حبيت اقول انه في بعض الأخطاء الاملائية، يجب انن تتفادى حتى تاخد العلامة التهائية، فقمت بتصحيح هي الأخطاء... وشكرا!

PROUD TO BELONG TO MY FAMILY
my family Includes five members, I have a brother and a sister, I feel great pride to my family and I love and respect them for many reasons
Everyone in my family is helpful and if one of us made a mistake the other one will advise him. We always help each other in lessons and homework, everyone in the family has a great job. I'm proud of all the members of my family but I am most proud of my father, he represents a good example for me in everything, He works hard for our comfort, and he makes sure I'm educated in the best school. It is my duty to show this pride by respecting him and obeying him and thanking him by doing my best.
Everyone should be proud of his family, and I will always love my family and make sure that they are proud of me, as I am proud of them

نسيم الأمل
05-09-2010, 04:40 AM
يرفع استقبالا للفصل الدراسي الجديد

بالتوفيق للجميع