المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : ارجوا من المترجمين الدخول...

مركز التعليم
14-12-2009, 03:45 PM
انا كتبت هذه القطعة ولازم باشر اسلمها واباكم تسووا تشييك على القواعد والكلمات اذا فيها غلط صلحوها لي ...

I called my friend before the feast of planning for a trip in the village, and the village chosen because it has mountains and dense trees and animals miscellaneous

On the first day my friend, and I went to the forest in the small village entred between trees .at the beginning of the road ,we saw a dead sheep .did not know why, but we have completed the road until we reached the giant, sat down beneath a tree eat food .so we went on our way to complete all of us in the way of.

Completing a small donkey ,and I saw my way I want to Hold but escaped, the road was long and after completing my way, I heard screaming close to me so I went to the sound source and when I approached, I learned that the snake tried to stick a friend .I got hit by several blows to the head until he died did not know what to do with my leg tied rope, does not spread to the whole body has placed poison in his shoulder on my neck, because his campaign so we went out of the forest we saw a nearby hospital.

So we went to him ,and when we lost awareness of my friend. enter that doctors at home, and I sat down to wait until I met Dr. He told me that a friend is fine and will come out after 8 hours. at your disposal ,and he told me that the sound .we went out, I called my father when he came home and got chided.

He should disperse ,and we should not take caution ,and go to safe places, and took the necessary tools, for the trip, and prepare them correctly.
X

حصة 22
14-12-2009, 05:01 PM
قصدج الاملاء ولا الصيغة؟؟؟

مركز التعليم
14-12-2009, 06:50 PM
قصدي الكلمات ومكانها والقواعد اللي في القصة..

ka98ka
15-12-2009, 05:40 PM
كلمة entred خطأ بس انت شو قصدك انك تكتبها ؟؟ يعنى شو معناها

passwordmo
11-04-2013, 11:59 AM
الموضوع فيه اخطاء كثيرة