المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : جاهز \ مقاله عن الحمية والتمارين

الاجودي
09-12-2009, 01:53 AM
Exercise and diet

Exercise and diet. A two subjects that the people talk about nowadays , some people says that the exercise is good and others says diet is better.
In this report I’ll talk about the two opinions and why this people say that.

Exercise:

I have to make this. If I make this I go to state. If I don’t make this my season is over. That is what some athletes think about in their contests. Regular exercise can help. Exercise should be a regular and important part of your everyday life.
Exercise keeps you healthy. Exercise can relieve stress. Stress causes your blood pressure to go up. Stress also causes unneeded mental stress that causes social problems
Diet:

Heath like love or happiness, is a quality of life that is difficult to define and virtually impossible to measure. Our bodies drive fuel (energy) from the food we eat. There are six major nutrients come to use in food: Proteins; Carbohydrates; fats; Vitamins; minerals and water. Each nutrient is essential for a major roll for a good healthy life style that would keep us stress free, and in good physical condition.

Finally , in my opinion the two subjects are very nice , and you can follow any one to be healthy man, but I prefer to do the two things to be better.

كحيلة العين1992
12-12-2009, 12:16 PM
يسلموا ع التقرير