المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : لو سمحتو لا تخذلوني بس ابا ( براجراف )

RS 007
31-10-2009, 10:11 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله و بركاته

ساعدوني اخواني في الله

و الله بكرة علينا امتحان انجليزي براجراف

فأنا ابا براجراف عن
(how to be fit and healthy)

و ان شاء الله بتكون في ميزان حسناته

شامسيه ماركه
31-10-2009, 02:13 PM
My Summer Holiday

I like summer holidays. They give me a break from school. In the summer holidays, first in the morning, I take my breakfast. Then, I go for my morning walk. It takes about an hour. Then, I take my lunch. After taking lunch, I go to the internet café. I play computer games with my friends. When I finish, I go home to watch TV and get noon rest. In the afternoon, about four O'clock, I go to the gym to do some exercises and meet some friends. I like to exercise to keep fit and healthy. After that, I take dinner at about six O'clock. I usually take dinner with my family at my home. At night I sometimes go to watch a movie at the theater. Sometimes, I go to dywania to meet my friends and play cards. This is my daily routine during summer holidays

والسموحه الغالي انشاء الله يفيدك ................

RS 007
31-10-2009, 05:10 PM
مشكوورة اختي
بس انا ابا براجراف عن
how to be fit and helthy ( يعني كيف تكون لائقا و صحيا )

حلو نعيش المسؤولية
22-11-2009, 06:02 AM
يسلموووووووووووووووووووووووو

السالمي
12-01-2010, 11:43 AM
لوسمحتوا ابغي براجراف مع الافكار

بطـــاح
12-01-2010, 01:28 PM
— To keep your body healthy is an important thing to have anice life.And will give some suggestions to reach that enjoyment of life. first eat alot of fruit and vegetabels,and remember to keep away from fats.second do some sports that help you to have a healthy body.you should not forget to drink alot of water and fresh free sugar juice. try also to have avariety of food and do not focus on a specific kind,but eat different kinds in a wrigt way.and if you feel ill visit the doctor to help you and take the bills on time

How to keep fit and healthy..كيف تحافظ على صحتك
1- You should eat balanced diet.
2- You should play sport.
3- You should avoid snacks