المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : موضوع عن مغامره . .

كلـ‘شموخ’ـي
26-10-2009, 02:59 PM
مرااحب

ممكن موضوع عن مغامره بالانجليزي
ممكن يوم اليوم ضروري

الميث
26-10-2009, 06:39 PM
امم نحن المس طلبت منااا شرااكه

بس بعطييج افكار بالعربي انتي ترجميييه

مثلا رحله فالغاابه رحتي انتي واهلج جاان تجووفوون اسد وتم يلاحقكم وجييييييه و جفتو حيوانات مفترسه
وتميييتي تكتشفيين اشياااء واخر شي ضعتي خخ وتميتي تصيييحين وتمي تالفيييين اشيااء خياليه ليييين مارديتو البيت وبس ..

شاعر المليون
15-11-2009, 07:25 PM
لا ماااريد جيهـ

انرييد ع شكل برقراااف
إذاا ممكن << طرااار وشررط>>

alshamsy
17-11-2009, 05:43 PM
شو في هذا

On 5 th of november we saw a rock close by the ship.thewindwas so strong that we were driven anto the rock,andtheship began to break up.what happen to other sailors. i dont know but i think they must been lost asfor myself. i jumped into the see and swam as hard as i could untel i got the shore of an island.it was aboutmid-night
as i was extremely tired,ilay down on the grass. i felt it was like my bed and there oi slept more deeply than ever before.when i open my eye i saw ropes across my body.and i see littel mans.he had bow and arrow in his hand. thier leader dared to look into my face . he lifted up his hande and eyes in admiration and cried in a loud voive ((hekinah delug))
the other said the same words serveral times,but i dont know then what they meant.

thats all i have

شكرا

alshamsy
17-11-2009, 06:03 PM
hey الي حطيته ينفع ولى تبغين paragraph ثاني؟

soldier 1942
23-11-2009, 07:19 PM
derty boye

soldier 1942
23-11-2009, 07:20 PM
yo are derte poye

المزيون.
12-10-2011, 09:50 PM
الموضوع عن مغامرة الاخوان رايت Wright Brothers
The Wright brothers are brothers Orville (1871 - 1948) and Wilbur (1867-1912). Orville and Wilbur Wright are Mokhtraan two American historians, most of them attributed the invention of the first plane and make its first successful test flight by heavier-than-air machine on December 17, 1903. After several years of successful fly a U.S. government became aware of the importance of aviation and its potential wide. The inventors received a hero's welcome in France. The longest flight achieved by Orville Wright took 75 minutes on a high percent-meter boat. We have started the Wright Brothers effectively century aviation, cradle Pachtrallm for the first machine moving motor drive is heavier than the human body, the cradle of the entry of a century of aviation wide door, saw the twentieth century and since that day in the winter of 1903, tremendous progress in the field of aviation for nearly 100 years developed the aircraft and entered the era of industrial production is abundant and varied sizes, forms and Manmamha and costly burdens discharge of their attempt to collect the extent that models which were produced in the world as a whole in a book or one author is a figment of the imagination.Orville Wright was born in 1871 and was working maker and mechanic and technician for bicycles from his brother Wilbur, the Wright brothers showed interest in aviation from an early age. Reinforcing the excellent expertise in the field of mechanics, see the Applied Science and a lot of passion for aviation began preparing the Wright Brothers at a steady pace and a lot of determination and perseverance to achieve the purpose for which they were Bensdon to a rise in the air, body-wing where the lift
Thread
Susan Wright were not known she was born one of the two will be in the future of the greatest inventors of the world. The second was Orville Orville was born four years later on 19 / April 1871 in the new home built by the family in St. Hawthorn Hawthorn in the city of Dayton, Dayton, Ohio, Ohio U.S., as well as born sister Katharine Katharine, in the same house on the day that coincided with Gala Event Orville III.
Aspiration of Wilbur and Orville to their father for intellectual challenge, and their mother to take advantage of its experience as the daughter of reformer mechanical vehicles.Wilton was preparing for his children all kinds of souvenirs to be found while traveling.Among these gifts are inexpensive, the game seems like the surface of the helicopter, which aroused the interest of children to fly.
Than Wilbur and excelled in the study, and almost graduated from high school if a family moved in the last year of high school. Then if a skiing accident, disease, and his mother and later her death without follow-up study in college. The Orville was an average student in the study and Alhqih known his actions, has left the study before the final year of high school to begin the establishment of a press.
The first time was noted by Wilbur and Orville Wright to themselves Balokhuyn The Wright Brothers Mtabathma when I started at the age of twenty and eighteen respectively. The brothers built using the stones of graves Mtabathma broken and parts of vehicles, and they print different business newspaper in addition to their own.
In 1892 the Wright brothers bought bicycles. And since that time began to repair bicycles for Bosedka&#250;hma. It then established a shop for the sale of bicycles in 1893.
Three years later, would do well to a bicycle of their own called the Cliffs Van Cleves and St. Claire St Clairs.
Orville suffered typhoid in 1896 and while the care of his brother Wilbur, he read a news story about the death of a famous German pilot was leading the glider. News brought to his attention, and urged him to pay attention to aviation. On 30 / May of 1899, wrote a letter to the Smithsonian Institution requesting information about the Smithsonian Air Research. Within a few months he and Wilbur read all the books on aviation.
In / August 1900, he and Wilbur built the first glider of his own, and then contact the American Council of the weather to get information about the sites that the wind is blowing in the country. After reviewing the menu, the selection of Wilbur and remote sandy area on the coast of North Carolina, North Carolina named Kitty Hawk Kitty Hawk, where the average wind speed of 13 miles / hour. After that he went with his brother Orville, on a trip to Kitty Hawk and they experience glider. The following year they experience a new and improved sailing down their wings arrived in a range of 22 feet.The failure to push them to build the wind tunnel Wind Tunnel to test a variety of wings.
In 1902, and using the results of wind tunnel experiments, making the Wright Brothers glider managed to fly a new distance record is 620 feet at Kitty Hawk in / October of the same year. Wright brothers returned once again to Dayton and began work to develop a fan and engine for the next step: the machine plane.
Of the Muslim Brotherhood in the back room of the shop they own bikes. After designing a fan on the same principles used in the design of the wings, making Wilbur and Orville four-cylinder engine
4-cylinder and a strong 12-horsepower engine. After the completion of parts of the plane, was shipped to Kitty Hawk and assembled parts there.
On 14 / December 1903 and after winning the lottery, he and Wilbur first attempt to fly in a plane mechanism, but stopped before take-off caused some minor damage to the plane. After the reform culminated in the second attempt the aircraft to fly successfully.On 17 / December, about ten o'clock in the morning, Orville flew for 12 seconds covering a distance 120 feet in a machine heavier than air-engine, achieving the dream of gaining Btiranh what men and women of many before him several centuries
Today represents a Wright Brothers legacy globally celebrated their achievement formally, occupy pages and honorably in U.S. history, and their plane that still fills the image of the stamps and souvenir and public spaces in the United States and across the world. And can the viewer to inspect the plane which is almost the most famous aircraft in the world closely at the Museum of Science and Technology in the town of Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, the birthplace of the Wright Brothers, where attended by many around the world to watch the first plane flew at the beginning of the twentieth century, which prompted the flight to the next level.

Conclusion
Today represents a Wright Brothers legacy globally celebrated their achievement formally, occupy pages and honorably in U.S. history, and their plane that still fills the image of the stamps and souvenir and public spaces in the United States and across the world. And can the viewer to inspect the plane which is almost the most famous aircraft in the world closely at the Museum of Science and Technology in the town of Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, the birthplace of the Wright Brothers, where attended by many around the world to watch the first plane flew at the beginning of the twentieth century, which prompted the flight to the next level. Port and died in 1912 and died in Orville

المزيون.
12-10-2011, 09:52 PM
وهذا اميالي للتواصل مع المنتدى mastr-morieXXXXXXXXXXXXX

المزيون.
12-10-2011, 09:52 PM
Xxxxxxxxxxxx

المزيون.
12-10-2011, 09:53 PM
وشكراااااااا

maram wael
18-03-2012, 01:43 PM
:(48)::(37):بليزابا موضوع قصير تكفون[/u]